Russia Ukraine WW3

28 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'll give him 3 months..outside bet. He must be deranged to think he can f**k with Putin.

World politics has become more like a film script. A nutjob releases prisoners and promises them a reprieve.Then he turns on his political master....then he gets liquidated...coming soon.

The world's major power( some would say terrorist) assassinate an Iraqi enemy who they find hiding in a sewer. They put him on trial for being  a mass murderer.  Bt the judges are instructed by the worlds biggest mass murderers

.Before that they parachute men into a secret compound inhabited by America's  number one enemy and show his death live on TV for the president and his mates to see.

Is the real world/ Is this just fantasy?

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?   :good:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Hopefully calm heads prevail and peace can be restored to the world

You are more optimistic than me mate. I guess the world has always been like this but now it's not so well hidden from the masses.

• Like 1

Anyone fill me in with simple update for someone that hasn’t followed this 

putin starved Wagner group of ammo resources to remind them who’s paying wages 

theyve turned tables/sides choosing who they see as winning side 

they not the right wing nazi mercenary group? Maybe wrong there but what are the ranks made up of nationality wise and are they that big a player in the game? 
have the Russian army superpower actually been judged and feared for years due to this group rather than the Russian army itself? 

59 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Do tell voon

It will play out over the next few weeks…Putin hangs them all or he’s a goner….

It’s going to get real interesting out there….

Nuke capability……CIA and the rest of the sleuths be in overdrive….plot thickens 

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

It will play out over the next few weeks…Putin hangs them all or he’s a goner….

It’s going to get real interesting out there….

Nuke capability……CIA and the rest of the sleuths be in overdrive….plot thickens 

I agree on him hanging them all, wagner need to stand strong, retreat means certain death to him and his generals now, do you think he knows that?

6 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Anyone fill me in with simple update for someone that hasn’t followed this 

putin starved Wagner group of ammo resources to remind them who’s paying wages 

theyve turned tables/sides choosing who they see as winning side 

they not the right wing nazi mercenary group? Maybe wrong there but what are the ranks made up of nationality wise and are they that big a player in the game? 
have the Russian army superpower actually been judged and feared for years due to this group rather than the Russian army itself? 

A big dirty game of toy soldiers and taking place in russia and the other super powers in the world look on to see what russia is going to reveal weapon wise

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I agree on him hanging them all, wagner need to stand strong, retreat means certain death to him and his generals now, do you think he knows that?

I reckon he’s been promised all the ammo and shit he wanted….Putin told him he has it…never get it I reckon….now Putin has to kill them……I’m not on tiktock, but the young wan showed me some tiktocks of demands they were making….he wouldn’t have stopped unless he got assurances…mmmm trust Putin….naw…

be some Rasputin shit going down now….

1 minute ago, VOON said:

I reckon he’s been promised all the ammo and shit he wanted….Putin told him he has it…never get it I reckon….now Putin has to kill them……I’m not on tiktock, but the young wan showed me some tiktocks of demands they were making….he wouldn’t have stopped unless he got assurances…mmmm trust Putin….naw…

be some Rasputin shit going down now….

Do you think putin would tactically nuke that group once away from the big cities in russia? He would have to wipe them in 1 swoop or they defect to the west 

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Do you think putin would tactically nuke that group once away from the big cities in russia? He would have to wipe them in 1 swoop or they defect to the west 

No too much of a lash back, but if they got near Moscow…..different ballgame and Wagner knows it….

2 minutes ago, Stavross said:

They are terrible, worse than the artic monkeys last night, I’ve turned it to bbc4 fatboy slim is on TUNES 

Don’t get the Iplayer over so no slimmy for me…..