Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

They're blatantly standing ground , many non military are waiting to be called up as first thought is defense with trained personnel, women will be fighting , lots of people will be dealing with water and food. They're entrenching in forest and field , they'll be busy with chainsaws and diggers. I personally think they're immensely brave . Only one city taken in eight days. They can't collect dead as under fire and no electricity and still as mostly women and children leave, men and women are heading back to Ukraine. 

Nuclear power stations in Ukraine.... Something I heard this evening, some are surrounded , if power is cut or cooling system damaged, important personnel or structure damaged could easily be another Chernobyl. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Remember what the jab could of done to your family mate the media enticed you to have that ?

Me and the wife had our 1st jab mate.mainly because our middle lad has 1 lung..the wife had medical problems soon after her jab.so we didn't have any more..

Work told me a few months ago that I need to have all my jabs as it's company policy..I haven't had any more jabs and told the foreman I ain't having any..that conversation isn't talked about in work no more..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Me and the wife had our 1st jab mate.mainly because our middle lad has 1 lung..the wife had medical problems soon after her jab.so we didn't have any more..

Work told me a few months ago that I need to have all my jabs as it's company policy..I haven't had any more jabs and told the foreman I ain't having any..that conversation isn't talked about in work no more..

Glad everyone okay mate point I was making is that a lot and I mean ALOT of people felt barracked into having and look now know one had to have it including nhs. 

I can’t and won’t believe anything the media overhypes now as it’s all agenda driven 

• Like 2

Hmmm......the way I look at it is; would I defend my home, you know my actual house, from a burglar or someone wanting to do me and my family harm ?

You bet your life I would !

Now, I consider my country an extension of my home. So would I defend it ?

Again, you bet your life I would !

It may not be utopia, we may dislike, even hate, the politicians and the way we are governed, but I've travelled and lived around the world, and for all the UK's faults and failings, it's the best I've seen.

When I retired 18 years ago I could have went and lived anywhere in the world, but I chose to come home to the UK; why ? Because it's where I was born, its where my kith and kin, mainly, are, it's a place I know I can still have a point of view, can still speak my mind , where the news I hear isn't government controlled, even though it may be biased, but there's plenty to choose from, it's a place where if I fall on hard times, there's a safety net called "benefits ", if I get ill, there's the NHS, still the worlds best free point contact health care.

When my grandson was born, we had the choice of a British passport or a Saudi Passport.....there was no hesitation, no discussion, he got a British passport, as ive heard many foreigners say, its like winning the worlds passport lottery !

We, me included, complain about immigration, but why the hell do you think they risk their lives, not just escaping African and Asian shitholes, but escaping France and the rest of Europe to get here ? 

Probably because it's the safest, most generous and least racist,( even thought we DO have racism), country in the world !

Sorry for the rant, lads, but maybe it's an age or experience thing, but I've lived in a lot of worse places, and think "if you hate the place so much.....f**k off somewhere else " !

Cheers.

• Like 15
12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Glad everyone okay mate point I was making is that a lot and I mean ALOT of people felt barracked into having and look now know one had to have it including nhs. 

I can’t and won’t believe anything the media overhypes now as it’s all agenda driven 

The media was like a mind bending machine mate..relentless going on about covid..the last week the covid news has gone...

53 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

how the f**k would i know ? have a look and report back ?

44 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't think all nazi's were really into it mate,   many feared for their lives , These intellectual types were hardly front line boys were they ? 

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply ...The US  are the actual nazi's? 

No I'm not saying that kanny,whst I'm saying is,if that situation happened right now everyone would be shouting conspiracy an not true but it is true,there always two sides to a story.

The biggest war machine the world has ever seen,yet the Yanks brought back 1400 of them to the US lol ffs you couldn't make it up.

My point is the western goverments would do anything to get ahead,lie steal cheat invade,start proxy wars,as weve seen the last 70 years there are not to be trusted one jot.

So forgive me for digging a bit deeper an checking for myself,there's alot more going on in Ukraine than we know.

The president of Ukraine is a former actor ffs lol put in place by ...........

Is it a far stretch to say some of these nazis were 'kept' on an put back out into certain countries to do there bidding?

It's not as far fetched as a few on here think.

4 minutes ago, king said:

The media was like a mind bending machine mate..relentless going on about covid..the last week the covid news has gone...

I know magic ain’t it ? 

just like that imagine they had just pissed off over hyping it months ago everyone wouldn’t of been so anxious. 

see a little old woman other day must of been 80years old wearing latex gloves sellotaped to her wrists a face mask and a face guard walking in the fresh air. 

she’s been more than likely been through 2 wars lived through the good old days suffered all the hard knocks to live out her golden years absolutely fecking petrified she’s going to die from a cold. Gave her self more chance of dying from a heart attack by jabbing up. 

what a crying shame for that woman and people like her. 

but we will send some clothes to Ukraine and change our Facebook filters to show solidarity!! 

the world has gone mad 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I know magic ain’t it ? 

just like that imagine they had just pissed off over hyping it months ago everyone wouldn’t of been so anxious. 

see a little old woman other day must of been 80years old wearing latex gloves sellotaped to her wrists a face mask and a face guard walking in the fresh air. 

she’s been more than likely been through 2 wars lived through the good old days suffered all the hard knocks to live out her golden years absolutely fecking petrified she’s going to die from a cold. Gave her self more chance of dying from a heart attack by jabbing up. 

what a crying shame for that woman and people like her. 

but we will send some clothes to Ukraine and change our Facebook filters to show solidarity!! 

the world has gone mad 

It's not that the world has gone mad,its the entity's behind the scenes pulling the strings kev,politicians are puppets to there masters,whoever it is.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

No I'm not saying that kanny,whst I'm saying is,if that situation happened right now everyone would be shouting conspiracy an not true but it is true,there always two sides to a story.

The biggest war machine the world has ever seen,yet the Yanks brought back 1400 of them to the US lol ffs you couldn't make it up.

My point is the western goverments would do anything to get ahead,lie steal cheat invade,start proxy wars,as weve seen the last 70 years there are not to be trusted one jot.

So forgive me for digging a bit deeper an checking for myself,there's alot more going on in Ukraine than we know.

The president of Ukraine is a former actor ffs lol put in place by ...........

Is it a far stretch to say some of these nazis were 'kept' on an put back out into certain countries to do there bidding?

It's not as far fetched as a few on here think.

I'll agree with you mate that  many  nations are balls deep in this mess but that in no way makes putin the good guy ?

1 minute ago, kanny said:

I'll agree with you mate that  many  nations are balls deep in this mess but that in no way makes putin the good guy ?

he’s doing what any leader in his position would do kanny 

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3