Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie said:

Joke away lads no skin of my nose,not my problem yous are close minded,your only believing one narrative,your wee minds can't fathom that you could be being lied to,no that would never happen.

Putin man bad

So when he rides into the country on t back of a Russian bear , when the people line up to be judged …will all these truthers be pulling out their iPhones

“look what I’ve posted on Facebook , you can’t do this to me ! I’m on your side vlad! I didn’t even have any jags !” 

or will they be fired into the the gulag with the rest of their family ? 

?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So when he rides into the country on t back of a Russian bear , when the people line up to be judged …will all these truthers be pulling out their iPhones

“look what I’ve posted on Facebook , you can’t do this to me ! I’m on your side vlad! I didn’t even have any jags !” 

or will they be fired into the the gulag with the rest of their family ? 

?

Don't get your point stiff?

This is the way I see it,all these news networks are not to be trusted,neither Biden or macron,iv seen enough of there 'tactics this past few years to satisfy my thoughts.

I don't know much about putin,an I dont 'think you do either,or anyone on here,were all going by what the media tells us,an again we cannot trust them one bit.

So forgive me for not lapping up the mainstream bullshit?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What’s with all the boxers pretending to go to war ? 

embarrassing 

Isn't it so,same as miss ukraine,load of bollocks,but nothing new from the 'news' kev

• Thanks 1

Right let's start looking at somethings from the past to see if there true or not???

Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 Nazi German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959.

so according to all the war experts on here is this true or a conspiracy?

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What’s with all the boxers pretending to go to war ? 

embarrassing 

Vitali Klitschko is the mayor of kyiv him and his brother are fighting for Ukraine standing shoulder to shoulder with there fellow countrymen...

He has my respect for that..he's no doubt a multi millionaire who could fly him and his family to a safe place..

But he's there fighting for his country..

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3