Russia Ukraine WW3

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s the refugees I feel sorry for, imagine escaping war torn Ukraine only to end up in Sunderland or Barking ?!!!……..poor c**ts will be on the first plane back to Kyiv ! 

I you’ve left a war zone mate, we’ll done… Welcome to Burnley ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I you’ve left a war zone mate, we’ll done… Welcome to Burnley ?

They will think they have landed in Islamabad ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

Daily Mail: Ukraine war: Guests on Russian state TV describe the invasion as like 'Afghanistan, but even worse'.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Putin's war on freedom of expression in Russia appeared to be fraying at the edges on Thursday after guests on...

if he loses state media , he'll be out in a blink, fair play the guy in video describes him as a tyrant , wouldn't be overly surprised if he's been disappeared already... It's a start though....

5 minutes ago, Borr said:

Daily Mail: Ukraine war: Guests on Russian state TV describe the invasion as like 'Afghanistan, but even worse'.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Putin's war on freedom of expression in Russia appeared to be fraying at the edges on Thursday after guests on...

if he loses state media , he'll be out in a blink, fair play the guy in video describes him as a tyrant , wouldn't be overly surprised if he's been disappeared already... It's a start though....

Not pulling you up on anything tho if I had said that about a western leader "surprised is he disappeared" you'd of called me a conspiracy nut?just saying.

Just been talking to a friend in Saudi. He is half Russian half Syrian .

He told me his brother went to Moscow just before the invasion to visit family, and is now stuck there.

Aeroflot has cancelled his return ticket as they can't fly outside of Russia due to the sanctions and there are no foriegn airlines flying.

So, he's stuck in Russia and can't get back to his home, family and business in Dubai.

The Russian people are slowly realising what the truth is.

Cheers.

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not pulling you up on anything tho if I had said that about a western leader "surprised is he disappeared" you'd of called me a conspiracy nut?just saying.

I agree, so is Boris offing people that speak out about him? Or is Biden or macron. I'm not saying it's unprecedented at all , look at David Kelly , during Blair's war crimes. But in general Putin is well known for killing those who speak out against him and has done it for decades, where as Biden is mostly asleep , Macron kissing Putin's ass in the hope of being a diplomatic hero. China openly execute enemies of the party and Russia and China have changed legislation to stay in power indefinitely....tyrants...

• Like 2

I met up with some lads I used to work with and they told me just before it all kicked off one of the most bizarre boffin engineers at my old place went to f***ing Moscow to meet some bird off the internet and hasn't been seen since! f**k me dead I pissed myself! I bet the poor c**t has been strong armed into a secret weapons programme! Or shot for being such a socially backward f****r.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Just been talking to a friend in Saudi. He is half Russian half Syrian .

He told me his brother went to Moscow just before the invasion to visit family, and is now stuck there.

Aeroflot has cancelled his return ticket as they can't fly outside of Russia due to the sanctions and there are no foriegn airlines flying.

So, he's stuck in Russia and can't get back to his home, family and business in Dubai.

The Russian people are slowly realising what the truth is.

Cheers.

But take away his money and he can get to the uk in a dinghy from the desert

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I met up with some lads I used to work with and they told me just before it all kicked off one of the most bizarre boffin engineers at my old place went to f***ing Moscow to meet some bird off the internet and hasn't been seen since! f**k me dead I pissed myself! I bet the poor c**t has been strong armed into a secret weapons programme! Or shot for being such a socially backward f****r.

What's with all the swear words...your better than that Born!?

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Imagine that, killed by Putins nerd squad !

29 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looks like the big push is coming 

I think he's stretching the truth a bit saying that experts said that column of armour was harmless. To me it's always been accepted as a bit of an impending threat. I mean, it's not exactly an example of Russian military excellence but equally I don't think many folks thought it wasn't going to become active when they were ready to assault Kyiv.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I think he's stretching the truth a bit saying that experts said that column of armour was harmless. To me it's always been accepted as a bit of an impending threat. I mean, it's not exactly an example of Russian military excellence but equally I don't think many folks thought it wasn't going to become active when they were ready to assault Kyiv.

Yeah it always looked pretty menacing to me ?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3