Russia Ukraine WW3

1 minute ago, gamerooster said:

Sad times we live in, its not far from the truth tbh. Seeing people calling for the uk to do something but the same people would dodge a draft and seek asylum anywhere they could get it.

people like our very own wilf ? ? 

sorry wilf ? 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Sad times we live in, its not far from the truth tbh. Seeing people calling for the uk to do something but the same people would dodge a draft and seek asylum anywhere they could get it.

3/4 of the population shit it and hid from a cold ? 

i can’t see them taking up arms and dodging bullets and bombs in there paper masks ? ? 

2 minutes ago, Setenta said:

The images we see in the news will only get worse. I struggle to understand how our world leaders can sit back and watch a country get run down, it’s people devastated and it’s government torn apart by a dictator.

they sat back and watched iraq libya afghanistan get run down it’s people devastated and governments torn apart 

only difference is it is ok if it’s nato doing it ? 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

growing population threw letting every c**t in 

To be fair mate pretty much every single country in the world has a growing population, it’s a massive massive problem...... and another one that they distract you from by making you argue amongst yourselves and hate the immigrants etc etc etc 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Setenta said:

The images we see in the news will only get worse. I struggle to understand how our world leaders can sit back and watch a country get run down, it’s people devastated and it’s government torn apart by a dictator.

We done it plenty before! Remember Bosnia ? Stood by and let genocide happen. We don’t give a f**k mate let’s be honest. There’s stuff to watch on TIk Tok. And there are Instagram photos to take ? 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate pretty much every single country in the world has a growing population, it’s a massive massive problem...... and another one that they distract you from by making you argue amongst yourselves and hate the immigrants etc etc etc 

i’d disagree mate generations before us had half a dozen to a dozen kids now it’s nowhere near that from us 

it is from them we let in though and the world is a huge place sheep and you could fit the full population on earth in texas and there would be less people per square mile than paris has at the minute 

• Like 5
Just now, mC HULL said:

i’d disagree mate generations before us had half a dozen to a dozen kids now it’s nowhere near that from us 

it is from them we let in though and the world is a huge place sheep and you could fit the full population on earth in texas and there would be less people per square mile than paris has at the minute 

Ok mate, it’s the Pakis fault. Just stay at home, blame the other races and don’t worry about what the Government is up to ? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Lets qualify that by saying it’s an artificial growing population, it’s not birth replacement, it is import of people who have nothing to offer except 3rd world shit ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ok mate, it’s the Pakis fault. Just stay at home, blame the other races and don’t worry about what the Government is up to ? 

its not the pakis fault there just exploiting silly c**ts we’re and when they can

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s both isn’t it, it’s the government in the first instance and then the shit they import in the second.

Still, we keep electing these people so we must like it !

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Lets qualify that by saying it’s an artificial growing population, it’s not birth replacement, it is import of people who have nothing to offer except 3rd world shit ?

To be fair mate it’s partly both. But that is totally immaterial really mate, and this is my point.

Im saying - we have more people, less food production land and are looking to import out food which is unviable long term. 

The issue that’s really important is the food production element. The Government is pushing us to reduce the amount of food we produce, and in fact paying folk to produce less.

But what we are now debating is immigration etc. Which despite being an important factor is not the whole picture at all. 

Always remember that the governments best way to stop you questioning / hating them is to make you question or hate someone else. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate it’s partly both. But that is totally immaterial really mate, and this is my point.

It’s literally not both mate, we are way below birth replacement level and have been for a very long time.

Im saying - we have more people, less food production land and are looking to import out food which is unviable long term.

I agree, we are building all over the land that is meant to feed us, exporting the ghettos problems to the suburbs and the countryside and gentrifying our cities to accommodate much nicer (and better paying) people…..like Russian oligarchs!

The share holders win and everyone else gets f****d right in the arse…..still, that’s what we vote for so it must be what we want !

The issue that’s really important is the food production element. The Government is pushing us to reduce the amount of food we produce, and in fact paying folk to produce less.

That’s what happens when you value consumers over blood and nation !

They want to convert that to housing and make sure utility companies all have a huge win in the mix too.

But what we are now debating is immigration etc. Which despite being an important factor is not the whole picture at all.

No, I agree, but it is the massive weapon used to undermine us !

Always remember that the governments best way to stop you questioning / hating them is to make you question or hate someone else. 

Everyone should view all the parts of the puzzle !

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3