Nice morning

10 hours ago, king said:

As you have said greb you work away sometimes..does your missus walk the akita when you are away the reason I'm asking is if your akita gets attacked by another dog.your missus is in trouble from the off. 

Now if you are working away and you only have the runner your missus would be sound walking that about with the kids..and you wouldn't have to worry while away..

You seem keen to get a runner so maybe you got to make a tough decision mate..

But ey it's not my business what you do but you might be better off with rehoming the akita and only having a runner about the house mate..

But good luck what ever way you go ?

His Mrs won't let him.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You know where I'm coming from Danny it's just I will tell it how I see it an people don't like that. Talkg about a f***ing Akita on a hunting forum then to a fella who won't even take a pup on an f**k that Akita off. The Akita would of been out of door an who ever didn't agree with me too. He can't have the heart for it. If he cant afford top of range galv pannels which arent expensive 38 quid a pannel. Ad of been straight to local factor who builds the security fencing ones you see round building sites. Asked them for some panels that have been blown in places an made a run up an knocked a kennel up for pup. He's not bothered carnt be Danny. 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

You know where I'm coming from Danny it's just I will tell it how I see it an people don't like that. Talkg about a f***ing Akita on a hunting forum then to a fella who won't even take a pup on an f**k that Akita off. The Akita would of been out of door an who ever didn't agree with me too. He can't have the heart for it. If he cant afford top of range galv pannels which arent expensive 38 quid a pannel. Ad of been straight to local factor who builds the security fencing ones you see round building sites. Asked them for some panels that have been blown in places an made a run up an knocked a kennel up for pup. He's not bothered carnt be Danny. 

You can't be bothered as well Bangers mate, I mean thas got a coursing bred but tha won't slip the cnuting thing. ?

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

?%....grebbys one of life's dreamers..the harmless sort so I've been told?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

It’s deadly on a bag for life ?

He's not a bad lad I can tell. 

I think he's probably done a bit tbf in the past but the ban sickened him, he wants to but just doesn't think it's worth the risk anymore. 

Nothing wrong with that mind, but if you're in that frame of mind you're better off with a couple of ferrets and a little rabbiter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1