Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You keep offering folk out but drive past the last poor Cnut that you offered. He still sat in services, spent all his cash on skittles an wotsits to keep him alive, an used all his petrol with running the engine to keep warm at night, meet up ?‍♂️ Your a corker you kid, why have you just ignored my posts where j called you a Walter? what was your last user name in here? go on I could do with w laugh ?

Skittles and wotsits ??

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You don’t turn up you Wally, you drobe past the last cnut? an I earn more catching rabbits than you do? an pay folk who help a lot more than 40 quid a pay you shit spewing clown ?

Don't talk an try run them big daft gums get your self over katch no rubbish talk. 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t worry dude, I’m sure bangers fits in the shh/greb group, you ain’t there yet ?

lol aint there yet lol i never will be 

everything i say i do and will show it done few differnet members from here will be coming up to me in following weeks good men not dreamers 

im getting there now by next season ill be back flying again and i cant f***ing wait lol

Greb..

Your best bet mate is cull the akita skin it and make a Davy crocket hat of the fur..

Buy a slop monster a pair of Dunlop wellys get your best tank top on the Davy crocket hat on and hit the slop...

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He is, he stood me up on Saturday. ?

?i couldnt make it greb had jobs to measure price the lad i graft with would a blew his top i was meant to do it friday but i blagged it went out we got 2 from the 3 jobs upto now so was worth it i slept like a baby sat night more shattered then me dog from day before 

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I find 3 yards is still abit much 

That's only the first slip if I'm lamping rabbits with him mr blackneck..he's so mad keen he over shoots..so a good long slip across the other side of the field to take the edge off him seems to work..

The Forley Leg-Ends 2022.

Today we witnessed a feat never to be seen before, the dogs didn't make a catch because they ran f**k all. 

Mc was at the spot early just to get a feel for the conditions but as he let off babi Romeo in the gateway for a piss the dog was lost in a puddle never to be found again, the welly test showed the puddle to be at least 3 feet deep. 

Next up was Greb, he opened the boot of his Passat to be greeted by nothing but thin air, this dog was 5 years in the making but it hadn't been made yet. 

And last of all we come to Bangers, the site of the meeting was junction 32 on the M62, traffic marshalls were in position at the slip road ready to direct him off. To their surprise Bangers was spotted flying past at 90 with a goldfinch perched on his left arm and saluki in the boot, apparently he'd missed his appointment with the solicitor at Huddersfield. 

All in all it was a great day out, the results are in, none run and none killed. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 4