Nice morning

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You can't be bothered as well Bangers mate, I mean thas got a coursing bred but tha won't slip the cnuting thing. ?

He's not seen f**k all mate best way ? A just walk land where there's quarry nothing wrong with that is there it's not against the law  ? A can put as much as a want up of my dog on lead take photos of quarry on my phone infront of me. . But a tell you one thing the law can't do shit about that even if they brought it up in court well it wouldn't even go to court cps would laugh at it an I'd be straight on to professional standards an see them in court like I am doing now with Higgins solicitors in Huddersfield. Use your head lad a like it when you guys say my dog sits at home a can call you guys up for  court clever lad. 

Edited by Bangersanmash

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

He's not seen f**k all mate best way ? A just walk land where there's nothing wrong with that is there it's not against the law  ? A can put as much as a want up of my dog on lead take photos of quarry infront of me. Even have photos of the quarry infront of me. But a tell you one thing the law can't do shit about that even if they brought it up in court well it wouldn't even go to court cps would laugh at it an I'd be straight on to professional standards an see them in court like I am doing now with Higgins solicitors in Huddersfield. Use your head lad a like it when you guys say my dog sits at home a can call you guys up for  court clever lad. 

Shitty times mate you don't have to tell me. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's not seen f**k all mate best way ? A just walk land where there's quarry nothing wrong with that is there it's not against the law  ? A can put as much as a want up of my dog on lead take photos of quarry infront of me. Even have photos of the quarry infront of me. But a tell you one thing the law can't do shit about that even if they brought it up in court well it wouldn't even go to court cps would laugh at it an I'd be straight on to professional standards an see them in court like I am doing now with Higgins solicitors in Huddersfield. Use your head lad a like it when you guys say my dog sits at home a can call you guys up for  court clever lad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just saying what I think. 

I'm not talking about rabbiters, I'm talking about the big rabbits. 

If you were big in to it like Bangers was and you're having doubts and too worried to slip the dog then what's the point really? 

That's not a dig at Bangers it's just a sign of the times. 

Hats off to those walking the walk. 

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Oooooh I like the dig, bitchy, almost had me there ?

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's not a bad lad I can tell. 

I think he's probably done a bit tbf in the past but the ban sickened him, he wants to but just doesn't think it's worth the risk anymore. 

Nothing wrong with that mind, but if you're in that frame of mind you're better off with a couple of ferrets and a little rabbiter. 

I've had a decent day today mate had abit of a crack with some lads pols picking on land with farmer well thought it was.  It was his farm hand who was contracted just for seasons. Not a bad bunch to be fair my pals got permission up there. Good doo pal ? Yesterday morning was daft with roe about am out Sunday for a few more photos hopefully settled down for a good few slips a ment pics. You see these that say slip dog at 500 yard nearly quarter of a mile lol. Letting the dog most probably run blind won't of even see them till last min. You get up nice an close kick them up makesure the dogs hunger for it then leave it for a good 100 yard. You go back to forley times the slip didn't give the hare 500 yards the hare was lucky to get 50 yards 

Edited by Bangersanmash
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've had a decent day today mate had abit of a crack with some lads pols picking on land with farmer well thought it was it was farm it was his farm hand who was contracted just for seasons. Not a bad bunch to be fair my pals got permission up there. Good doo pal ? Yesterday morning was daft with roe about am out Sunday for a few more photos hopefully settled down for a good few slips a ment pics. You see these that say slip dog at 500 yard nearly quarter of a mile lol. Letting the dog most probably run blind won't of even see them till last min. You get up nice an close kick them up makesure the dogs hunger for it then leave it for a good 100 yard. You go back to forley times the slip didn't give the hare 500 yards the hare was lucky to get 50 yards 

another blankety blank then bangers how many you run no shame missing this time a year there flying 

a dog can see 500 yds no bother mate lol 

it was an independant slipper in the foley tell luckys owner they was slipping him at 50 yds lol

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've had a decent day today mate had abit of a crack with some lads pols picking on land with farmer well thought it was it was farm it was his farm hand who was contracted just for seasons. Not a bad bunch to be fair my pals got permission up there. Good doo pal ? Yesterday morning was daft with roe about am out Sunday for a few more photos hopefully settled down for a good few slips a ment pics. You see these that say slip dog at 500 yard nearly quarter of a mile lol. Letting the dog most probably run blind won't of even see them till last min. You get up nice an close kick them up makesure the dogs hunger for it then leave it for a good 100 yard. You go back to forley times the slip didn't give the hare 500 yards the hare was lucky to get 50 yards 

That's no excuse, mC slips his on the lamp at 500 yds mate. 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

another blankety blank then bangers how many you run no shame missing this time a year there flying 

a dog can see 500 yds no bother mate lol 

it was an independant slipper in the foley tell luckys owner they was slipping him at 50 yds lol

It's been a good day mate. You need to get your self out of your Ken an walk 500 yards. I've heard it all before Mc 500 yard slips an been out with lads an they've given it was a 400 yards slip  chatting bare shit. They haven't even giving it 100 yards ?

7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's been a good day mate. You need to get your self out of your Ken an walk 500 yards. I've heard it all before Mc 500 yard slips an been out with lads an they've given it was a 400 yards slip  chatting bare shit. They haven't even giving it 100 yards ?

so you knocked nothing over just talk straight no shame in it your out walking 

the vid i put up was me young un slipping at 300yds plus the other week 

me and lads off this site walked for 3 qnd half hours the other day good few runs i didnt have longest slips but lads slipped good few hundred yards on some on strong hare that know what a dog is and were there going your on desert and wont let go

i dont need to chat bare shit bangers i say it as it is 

im having walk out tomoz just walking me dog on some land and ill get runs lol

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

On what?  You can come ferreting an we see how yours copes working off lead eh ?

f***ing ferreting a did that when a was still in nappies its not for me any more ferreting waiting for a rabbit to bolt out of a f***ing hole. Was out a few seasons ago with Mr A.B off here from my neck of woods you won't know him as that on here some will know who I'm on about.. An it's not for me watching a rabbit bolt to a was or black thorn hedge for a lurcher to chase 30 yard. But like a said a will take you to some land doesn't have to be fens a can take you towards malter which ever you want am game.