Nice morning

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers is full a poop an keeps getting caught lying ?

greb still greb but I think we should start calling him dug’less ?

mchull still got wellies covered in mud sn his dogs are wearing water wings as we speak ?

An I’m bored out me mind, dogs coming in season, ferrets an traps all sorted for tomorrow, so Gonna rip the Cnut out who ever takes me fancy for a few hours I think ??

That do ye?

Yer that’s bang on mate.

Perhaps you could do a Donnys final thought each day. 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

The Forley Leg-Ends 2022.

Today we witnessed a feat never to be seen before, the dogs didn't make a catch because they ran f**k all. 

Mc was at the spot early just to get a feel for the conditions but as he let off babi Romeo in the gateway for a piss the dog was lost in a puddle never to be found again, the welly test showed the puddle to be at least 3 feet deep. 

Next up was Greb, he opened the boot of his Passat to be greeted by nothing but thin air, this dog was 5 years in the making but it hadn't been made yet. 

And last of all we come to Bangers, the site of the meeting was junction 32 on the M62, traffic marshalls were in position at the slip road ready to direct him off. To their surprise Bangers was spotted flying past at 90 with a goldfinch perched on his left arm and saluki in the boot. 

All in all it was a great day out, the results are in, none run and none killed. 

Just keep taking thee tablets theyll numb the pain inside

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers is full a poop an keeps getting caught lying ?

greb still greb but I think we should start calling him dug’less ?

mchull still got wellies covered in mud sn his dogs are wearing water wings as we speak ?

An I’m bored out me mind, dogs coming in season, ferrets an traps all sorted for tomorrow, so Gonna rip the Cnut out who ever takes me fancy for a few hours I think ??

That do ye?

Calm down you you'll give yah self a funny turn 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Forley Leg-Ends 2022.

Today we witnessed a feat never to be seen before, the dogs didn't make a catch because they ran f**k all. 

Mc was at the spot early just to get a feel for the conditions but as he let off babi Romeo in the gateway for a piss the dog was lost in a puddle never to be found again, the welly test showed the puddle to be at least 3 feet deep. 

Next up was Greb, he opened the boot of his Passat to be greeted by nothing but thin air, this dog was 5 years in the making but it hadn't been made yet. 

And last of all we come to Bangers, the site of the meeting was junction 32 on the M62, traffic marshalls were in position at the slip road ready to direct him off. To their surprise Bangers was spotted flying past at 90 with a goldfinch perched on his left arm and saluki in the boot. 

All in all it was a great day out, the results are in, none run and none killed. 

that made me laugh bangers with a coursing dog in the back window driving round lincilnshire lol 

i leave the parcel shelf in get 4 dogs in boot like sardines lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

that made me laugh bangers with a coursing dog in the back window driving round lincilnshire lol 

i leave the parcel shelf in get 4 dogs in boot like sardines lol

I was pissing myself imagining him flying past the junction on purpose. ?

4 minutes ago, king said:

That's only the first slip if I'm lamping rabbits with him mr blackneck..he's so mad keen he over shoots..so a good long slip across the other side of the field to take the edge off him seems to work..

I just tek mine daytime before hand and roll over half a dozen hares on the slop wi 1000 yards slips to warm up before the proper work starts 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Where was you when I first joined a decade an half ago, would have saved a few laptops with that advice buddy. I think with your wisdom it’s you that should do a penda’s round up of the day ?

I've been on here a few years now cannie ever remember now mate I remember dotty doo think that was the only scotch chap on here I can remember 

10 minutes ago, king said:

That's only the first slip if I'm lamping rabbits with him mr blackneck..he's so mad keen he over shoots..so a good long slip across the other side of the field to take the edge off him seems to work..

Takes the edge off alright, keels ova after 200 yds. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I actually make most my money off moles but I don’t sell rabbits either haha they feed my dogs but I get kid by hour to ferret them or clear them, go on make your excuses it offer there ?????‍♂️

You've just said you make more on selling bunny's now your chatting abart moles honest to God. My misses works at kill germ an I've past all my courses there for mole trapping an use of  pesticides for insects so as for roofing a do that too an birds which birds a make a killing for not much graft. Will stop there a know you don't like lads talking about wealth. I'm just waiting for a big payout of 275 big ones too from being miss diagnosis at hospital. So it's not a bad life to be fair mate..

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You've just said you make more on selling bunny's now your chatting abart moles honest to God. My misses works at kill germ an I've past all my courses there for mole trapping an use of  pesticides for insects so as for roofing a do that too an birds which birds a make a killing for not much graft. Will stop there a know you don't like lads talking about wealth. I'm just waiting for a big payout of 275 big ones too from being miss diagnosis at hospital. So it's not a bad life to be fair mate..

Send us a 5r lad