Nice morning

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Guilty as charged m’lord, one of a few accounts iv had but sadly not longer with us, maybe should all take a moment to think about an remember the fallen accounts in had ☹️

I had a minute silence for them and I played the bagpipes for thee

• Haha 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Takes the edge off alright, keels ova after 200 yds. 

As soon as he comes back and stands by my side..we are ready for action greb..the first slip make it as long as possible it takes a little wind out of him and steadys him up a bit I find...get a dog mate..get out ?

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers is full a poop an keeps getting caught lying ?

greb still greb but I think we should start calling him dug’less ?

mchull still got wellies covered in mud sn his dogs are wearing water wings as we speak ?

An I’m bored out me mind, dogs coming in season, ferrets an traps all sorted for tomorrow, so Gonna rip the Cnut out who ever takes me fancy for a few hours I think ??

That do ye?

Your the f***ing lieing c**t sat on here f***ing all day talking bare shit lad. It was you that started it by giving it why do coursing lads always brag about what they've got. But now your saying you make more pesta from bunny's them sorry it was moles. ? 

Best post I ever saw on here was when I 1st joined member who was on here at the time was called spider pig if any body remembers him any way its was boxing day I had been out ferreting that morning came home went on my old ladies computer went on a post that simply said boxing day well when I clicked on it it was top class pics of his day out with his 2 lurchers and russell bolting foxes it was brilliant and I still remember that post to this day cracking dogs he had aswell worked hard brilliant it was but unfortunately because of the scale of the situation this post was taken down much to every bodies astonishment no more posts of this calibre will ever be witnessed again on here by my eyes unfortunately 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You've just said you make more on selling bunny's now your chatting abart moles honest to God. My misses works at kill germ an I've past all my courses there for mole trapping an use of  pesticides for insects so as for roofing a do that too an birds which birds a make a killing for not much graft. Will stop there a know you don't like lads talking about wealth. I'm just waiting for a big payout of 275 big ones too from being miss diagnosis at hospital. So it's not a bad life to be fair mate..

What were you mis diagnosed with cerebral palsy?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I knew you’d a been to elevenerife ??? couldn’t make it up ?

Come see mate but your mouth or your fingers are typing shit you can’t stick to, iv offered you to come here ask the guys that you know, only thing I know about you is you admit to driving past a lad after making plans, who I’m there right mind gonna waste there time with you ?

Have you heard about his cockathree yet? 

Just now, Penda said:

What do the doos do they either dont or the doo

It's a f***ing joke penda . All started well mate few decent lads who I know graft an graft different types of quarry to watch I was out for.. A couldn't manage to get a run without the dog running into one of them big c**ts so a thought I've got my lad out too at toe a dont want to be getting pulled with him over a f***ing roe not a chance. We was there for a good days course but didn't happen went today an had a decent day good crack with a pal. But he's said the same as many have on here in pm to me  but won't sale it out on a page that the forums f****d with crabbing c**ts