Rufford ford

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gives the Land rover owners with their One life live it ! Stickers  their one moment of glory! ?

sorry i wont put any more vids up of Rufford ford

I can’t see the problem some people seem to loose all thier brain cells when it comes to floods.near me it floods bad.: Ok let’s approach said flood,oh look lots of people with cameras etc out, and lo

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TOMO said:

not far from me that...worked at Rufford when I just left school...

Have you been inside the big house and seen the little railway track they have for the old coal fires?, it runs around the ground floor and is a really mental thing to see..

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's mental. Do the folks of Rufford go to the ford for a few hours just to video cars getting wrecked? Ha

I assume a lot of them are shorted electrics an not water in the engine?

They will be  insurance right offs I would say....and that's coming from personal experience...I once drove my wife's brand new astra Sri through a puddle at the bottom of our street? car looked mint when it dried out.... water never went above the top of the wheel arches....needed a new engine,told us the car was contaminated?...14 k down the swanny?

That was over 10 yrs ago...I've never spent more than 5 k on a motor since,other than the new Skoda VRS estate I bought start of the yr...I'm only allowed to drive it ,if the wife's with me ? she's still bitter about that astra?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would prefer one of these??Photo0367.jpg.1032468d2c542843cf20e9283cdcef30.jpgPhoto0360.jpg.78777fcdf1e5af1a3d5b8310b3b182f8.jpgPhoto0361.jpg.5360644cfb62c49797582a8d312bee59.jpgPhoto0362.jpg.34177b89d5f236204c1de184ee6ea1e7.jpg

There is a private road near that little pub we went to that is home to the rich and famous, my mate got his uni mog stuck in a new lawn in front of one of the mansions up there, looked firm and good but sunk down to the axles as soon as it went on there,  it tore a trench right across the lawn getting it out, he only went up there to trim a tree ??

• Haha 1