Twitter.. who's worth following??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is worth a watch.., till the end ?  

I honestly can't be dealing with all the absolute shite, gossip and complete bollox with any of it, or gossip etc in real life!! I look on this site, and I enjoy it.  I also think, other tha

Nothing better than sitting on a long journey , 5 , 6 hours long and listening to something that’s specifically interesting to you .  personal favourites include talking sopranos , Christopher and B

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Am I the only member who's never been on twitter or sat and watched a podcast ???

Me neither... 

Went on Instagram when we opened the cottages to follow it, never went on it, forgot my password and that was that... 

Don't do any social media other than this place..

• Like 1

Nothing better than sitting on a long journey , 5 , 6 hours long and listening to something that’s specifically interesting to you . 
personal favourites include talking sopranos , Christopher and Bobby from the show discuss each individual episode . 
history on fire 

wrath of the khans 

Joe rogan experience

steve rinella 

Tyson 

better trying to educate yourself than listen ti absolute shite that passes as radio theses days 

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This site, that's it.

Pretty much the same mate , I float about on Twitter to see sone funny banter etc In regards to football , sport etc , Facebook haven’t posted in earnest in over a decade . 

not that I’m anything special , but social media has given a voice to people who shouldn’t be heard imho 

• Like 2

There's such a babble of fuckwits posting meaningless shit on social media. This seems to be the age of having to listen to people who have nothing to say. The idea of 'balance'  in the news is bollocks too. The BBC want to flog a standpoint, so they give air time to  certain semi qualified individuals and some experts ending with Joe Smith on his market stall. That's not 'balance' it's bollocks. Better to have credible people who  fundamentally disagree, let's them state their  proven FACTS and let the viewer make up their mind.

29 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pretty much the same mate , I float about on Twitter to see sone funny banter etc In regards to football , sport etc , Facebook haven’t posted in earnest in over a decade . 

not that I’m anything special , but social media has given a voice to people who shouldn’t be heard imho 

I honestly can't be dealing with all the absolute shite, gossip and complete bollox with any of it, or gossip etc in real life!!

I look on this site, and I enjoy it. 

I also think, other than a few exceptions, most people on this site have a fair amount of things in common, so would probably get on.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nothing better than sitting on a long journey , 5 , 6 hours long and listening to something that’s specifically interesting to you . 
personal favourites include talking sopranos , Christopher and Bobby from the show discuss each individual episode . 
history on fire 

wrath of the khans 

Joe rogan experience

steve rinella 

Tyson 

better trying to educate yourself than listen ti absolute shite that passes as radio theses days 

They're like YouTube for your ears.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2