hunt cruelty footage

15 minutes ago, sid g said:

terrier lad i know had  all his house and car windows and doors  incl locks  super clued used to be a name n shame site  few of em made that ,,, 

Yep, I was talking out of my arse, not for the first time. Lunatic sabs are,very different from antis who have an opinion  but stick to the law. I stand corrected.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

I think the woman is more guilty of stupidity than cruelty!

C'mon lads, who hasn't done something they immediately regretted?

Just today my deer x pup was determined to throw the chihuahua around like a rag doll, so I aimed a warning boot vaguely in her direction but the twat dived in and had my Vietnam era jungle boot by the toe and almost had me on my old arse !

She seems to think it's all a game, and to be honest I agree ! ?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Sometimes I think we can be too sensitive to Sabs. I've been shouted at, screamed at and had death threats online because of my participation in various field sports. So what? Water off a ducks back. They are entitled to their opinions, I honestly believe that.

For example my Mrs put a photo of a salmon I'd caught on Facebook. It was the last salmon I could legally catch and kill before the river changed to catch and release. My Mrs found herself on the wrong end of  some vegan outrage. She was upset at their prejudice. I honestly couldn't care less. Its,a free  country, you can express an opinion. Let's not be snowflakes. We need to get thicker skins.

Im a nightmare around names so forgive me if it wasnt you but i distinctly remember someone who's name ended in 123 giving off and getting all hysterical at me about a discussion on dog matching some time ago.....if it was you then the above might have a bit of practise what you preach/horses for courses about it ( no pun intended ).....if it wasnt you then forget it and apologies.

19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im a nightmare around names so forgive me if it wasnt you but i distinctly remember someone who's name ended in 123 giving off and getting all hysterical at me about a discussion on dog matching some time ago.....if it was you then the above might have a bit of practise what you preach/horses for courses about it ( no pun intended ).....if it wasnt you then forget it and apologies.

Yes it was me and I apologise unreservedly. I was having a male menstruation at the time. I made a dick of myself. ?

Still find dog 'matching'  unacceptable but I became a bit hysterical and insulting. Out of order.

Edited by jukel123
10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Yes it was me and I apologise unreservedly. I was having a male menstruation at the time. I made a dick of myself. ?

Still find dog 'matching'  unacceptable but I became a bit hysterical and insulting. Out of order. I went for the man and not the ball. Not acceptable, especially online. Poor behaviour on my part.

Edited by jukel123
1 hour ago, sid g said:

terrier lad i know had  all his house and car windows and doors  incl locks  super clued used to be a name n shame site  few of em made that ,,, 

LACS used to have a page in alphabetical order of  everyone, accused ,found guilty,when caught out with the dogs ,named and shamed,with addresses ...even when you were found not guilty....from the 80's early 2000...I only know Because few of me mates dad's and uncles was on it.... naughty shit?

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It would be very interesting to see who has more death threats this woman with the horse .....

Or these guys .......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-57653449.amp

The woman who kicked the horse obviously these antis all seem to value animals lives more than humans 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Another young kid killed way a bullx only thing I'd do way them is a bullet in the head  the ultimate chav dog horse meat on the other hands  lovely never liked the fcken things ever 

The 1 in Caerphilly is Few doors from my mate?...XL bully pal no lurcher?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The 1 in Caerphilly is Few doors from my mate?...XL bully pal no lurcher?

I think he's meaning APBT cross, sickening that they always  get labelled as the breed that's done the attacks  when a XL Bully is no APBT. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2