do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

27 minutes ago, lurchers said:

You have hit the nail on the head mate I’m the same as you and keep getting offered these type of jobs,I said why to get shafted and stay away from home for feck all,no thanks.

I didn't write it mate..I copied it from a post I read earlier. I drive plant.but I don't blame you for not working away in a wagon 👍

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

I have behaved and not been to get diesel until I need to, just like we were asked. Set off this morning at 8.30am and everywhere sold out, went to 4 supermarkets and all empty. 

Eventually found one that had 2 pumps with diesel only, queued for 20 mins. 

All full now which is a relief as I'm booked solid tomorrow with 14 jobs across the North West. I can't see this getting better any time soon so it's going to be a long winter. 

God forbid getting caught in a crisis with these sort of people. f***ing embarrassing.

I’ve always filled the tank when I hit quarter tank and did the same last night. 9pm and they’re still f***ing queuing for a tenner of unleaded…. Wankers.

No different to when living in Wales, get a snow flurry and milk and bread vapourised off the shelves, I think part of the problem is we generally lack preparedness , thankfully community around me has come together during covid. Obviously there's also the mob panic mentality, God knows what would happen if things went seriously wrong over a long period. As well as capitalism leading us to believe we can't survive without 100s of products... 

• Like 2

I can remember prebrexit them saying they'd be no abattoir vets as they were all Bulgarian Porto etc, so what happened there then? How long does it take to train as a tanker driver? Surely there's a good few in the pipeline, I saw a chap under training at a fuel garage about a month ago. The industry is responsible in my view, and should be penalised accordingly, maybe compulsory training scheme at a cost to board members for adversely affecting the economy in their incompetence......

• Like 1