Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't waste my time with CBD....THC all the way,it's not hard to make shatter etc ?DSC_0864.JPG.8e5eb4e9e098a205ac075a8043463641.JPGIMG-20200609-WA0008.jpg.c409661564ed4715d72934940868b1cb.jpgIMG-20200609-WA0000.jpg.5cc1dc88d3838bbc0c927ced2f44f988.jpg

alot is cbd i mean mate that they are selling

not when making it yourself 

good old bubble hash was good enough for me when i smoked it ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

alot is cbd i mean mate that they are selling

not when making it yourself 

good old bubble hash was good enough for me when i smoked it ?

I wouldn't spend my  hard earned on anything I didn't have a hand in nurturing myself...that way then,I'm in control of what  shit goes in there...I don't buy dreams or  pay towards no f***ing crime syndicates or local Chavs  new Q7?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, sandymere said:

happy to put shit into your body supplied by criminals that you have no idea re ingredients.......

Pardon me,but you don't know that.......

Ps the biggest criminal drug cartels are the big pharma no one has a patch on them.

Nothing personal to anyone but what a shit example grown ups are to young people…..all buzzing about weeded off your face, great f***ing role models and a sound foundation for the future ! 
Jesus Christ like, none of this is alright ! you do realise that don’t you ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

What is that? 

It looks like bottom part might have a kendal mint cake type texture, with Nerds on the top. 

Oil extracted from 40 grams of bud,infused into 2 pkts of Haribo Gummy bears and topped with nerds?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Nothing personal to anyone but what a shit example grown ups are to young people…..all buzzing about weeded off your face, great f***ing role models and a sound foundation for the future ! 

Most of us stoners would not let our children take part in a mass drug experiment, but you did, who’s really the bad parent, I know I would rather my son had a joint than a vaccine but I guess were all different and probably none of us totally right  or wrong ?

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Oil extracted from 40 grams of bud,infused into 2 pkts of Haribo Gummy bears and topped with nerds?

Sounds like it would do the job :thumbs:

it's not my cup of tea nowadays but, you have to admire the creativity that goes into it now.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You have to admire the creativity that goes into it now.

It's moving on rapidly thanks to legalisation and massive amounts of investment. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Beyond-Buds-Next-Generation-Concentrates/dp/1936807386

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Nothing personal to anyone but what a shit example grown ups are to young people…..

Amen to that, I was lucky not to be a chain smoking nicotine addicted alkie, my parents smoked and drank openly, but it put me on the path to try neither ?

• Like 1

Alcohol and cocaine bring out the very  worst in folks imo...you know where you are when you have a smoke,stops all that silly billy big balls nonsense that you get ,say if you just want a quiet drink or watch the football with your kids for example....there's always an arsehole or 3 about...life's about self control... unfortunately some folks will never have any ...no matter how much they preach to others...if it don't affect the people I hold dear around me or myself directly..I don't lose no sleep over it,don't think that makes myself or anyone else weak...just smart enough to pick our battles....?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, WILF said:

people say cannabis  does not cause people problems, it definitely does??, i've had my shotgun/fac certificates taken from me and my partner suffers severe mental health problems due to heavy use of cannabis:hmm:

Edited by paddyluke
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

It's moving on rapidly thanks to legalisation and massive amounts of investment. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Beyond-Buds-Next-Generation-Concentrates/dp/1936807386

Amen to that, I was lucky not to be a chain smoking nicotine addicted alkie, my parents smoked and drank openly, but it put me on the path to try neither ?

Exactly that, I smoked fags for years and everyone said it was shite….and they were right mate.

• Like 1