Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Correct mate, I know a number of very switched on daily smokers, can't tar everyone with the same brush, the world isn't black and white like that, a drink or a vape when your relaxing at night is a far cry from a raging alkie or full on none stop pot head. 

Have you heard of delta8 ?? If so what your opinion on it plz
I’m in Orlando at the moment and I can buy that.

I couldnt care less what people want to do you can only go on your own experience of folk and mine is that the average weed smoker i have been around are ambitionless,lethargic draining types whereas the average drinker ive been around are reasonably motivated up for a giggle normal type lads....but i dont pretend thats the facts,again you can only go on your own experience.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Have you heard of delta8 ?? If so what your opinion on it plz
I’m in Orlando at the moment and I can buy that.

Slightly milder effects than regular delta8, can you buy it in a regular store in Florida? I know jungle boys are building a big facility there. 

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Widely available in the UK...All over Instagram and Snapchat ??

A lot of it comes over in sheets from cali,it's cheap there (cali), made from the masses of trim the industry generates, I know an extract guy who buys huge amounts of trim just to process. 

IMG_20211112_111704.jpg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Slightly milder effects than regular delta8, can you buy it in a regular store in Florida? I know jungle boys are building a big facility there. 

A lot of it comes over in sheets from cali,it's cheap there (cali), made from the masses of trim the industry generates, I know an extract guy who buys huge amounts of trim just to process. 

IMG_20211112_111704.jpg

can you buy it in a regular store in Florida? Yes seen it in few stores walking around 

• Like 1
On 16/09/2021 at 18:23, Francie said:

A month or so ago we were talking about health,an I was saying I blacked out an collapsed when stoned.

It happened the other night again,ffs thought I was going to die.

I'm going to docs tomorrow to get blood done,but I think its smoking to much.

I done bit of digging,an 'greening out' is a thing lol

Thc makes your blood vessels dilate an get wider therefore lowering blood pressure causing the blackout.

It's time to calm down on it,I know myself I'm abusing it,so this could be the start of something new.

Just thought I'd tell yous incase it happened to anyone else lol

happy to put shit into your body supplied by criminals that you have no idea re ingredients.......

We need to start to view drug use as a medical issue, IE self medication for mental health issues etc rather than a criminal one we might have some improvement. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

happy to put shit into your body supplied by criminals that you have no idea re ingredients.......

in fairness sandy weed has been getting tested on humans since the dawn a time 

no one as ever died from it unlike the vaccine lol

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

We need to start to view drug use as a medical issue, IE self medication for mental health issues etc rather than a criminal one we might have some improvement. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3

wht dont you move to the eu sandy you love it that much 

its basically communist just how you like lol

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

in fairness sandy weed has been getting tested on humans since the dawn a time 

no one as ever died from it unlike the vaccine lol

How many die on the roads etc

WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Drug-related deaths in England and Wales have risen for the eighth year in a row and remain at their highest level in more than a quarter of a century, figures show.
WWW.DRUGABUSE.GOV

Provides basic facts about drugged driving, including statistics, trends, and teen prevalence, and explains why drugged driving is hazardous, particularly as it relates...

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wht dont you move to the eu sandy you love it that much 

its basically communist just how you like lol

that doesent make sense, most EU countries criminalise drugs so by decriminalising drugs we would be moving away from the EU. norm.....

I'm not sure how saving lives and cutting the cost of managing addition plus the crime it brings is communist, just seems common sense to me..

Edited by sandymere
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

How many die on the roads etc

WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Drug-related deaths in England and Wales have risen for the eighth year in a row and remain at their highest level in more than a quarter of a century, figures show.
WWW.DRUGABUSE.GOV

Provides basic facts about drugged driving, including statistics, trends, and teen prevalence, and explains why drugged driving is hazardous, particularly as it relates...

how many from cannabis use 

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

that doesent make sense, most EU countries criminalise drugs so by decriminalising drugs we would be moving away from the EU. norm.....

just putting more money in the pharma companys polititions pockets same as what happened with the opiod crisis that america has