Benifits cut

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I reckon it will be the subbies they will be going after with this rise tbh.

All them new transit customs and ford raptors they all bought with their government handouts will need paying back? there's f**k all free in this life ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Sad but true most are victims to ware there born the lucky ones escape much like anything else in life .

I disagree with that.

The estate that I grew up on was (and still is) a shit hole. The address didn't look great on a CV.

Loads of us made our own luck through hard work and determination and, moved on to better things.

There's still lads living there now that I've known my whole life - they don't want anything better for their families. 

They moved into a housing association place a few minutes away from the house they grew up in and, live out their days getting wasted on giro day and hanging around the estate thinking they're Jack the lad.

They've all got kids now that are growing up thinking that that's how it's done.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've more or less stopped listening to the news now but yesterday I put the radio on in the van and realised why I've stopped listening. The first 2 news items were about how many millions we were sending to Afghanistans neighbours to help them care for refugess and how much we had pledged to house afgans here, including how we could help more to come over in the future. The 3rd news item was a government minister saying we have to put up taxes to fund social care 'and he was sure people would understand the money needs to come from somewhere' 

? You couldn't script it could you 

Down with the corrupt governments,there dirty scumbags the lot of them,fook them

17 minutes ago, sid g said:

few millionaires come off the council/coal pit estate i grew up on when you see people waiting for the pit bus on a summers night and  people heading off to do a 12 hr night shift at players fag factory you can either accept thats gonna be your lot or go onto try and do  better things  , 

I can only speak of the pit i worked at even though it was a dangerous dirty job most lads were happy with their lot and some their escapism was their racing whippets and Pigeon's and some who i was fortunate to call mates poaching.

On 03/09/2021 at 17:23, gnasher16 said:

Like many other areas in life the genuine needy cases get overlooked to make way for the scroungers.....single parent families,the disabled etc give them what they need and a few quid on top....able bodied ambitionless pricks making a career choice to be a ponce should get the very bare minimum to stay alive in my opinion.

Absolutely bang on!

Both My parents are disabled, I make no bones about it. They both worked for as long as they could. My old man installed a work ethic in all of us, that could only come from seeing someone work their damned hardest. I've watched my mum go through more falls, knocks etc than any professional fighter and she always gets up...

Why shouldn't they be looked after? They've worked harder in their lives than any council estate cock slag with 6 kids to 7 dads.

My brother and me would help them out but my mum will have none of it and my dad tbf would piss it up the wall. The bit they get from the Gov, she spends on the grandkids ? For my mum she's happy with that, she has enough in her mind... but... if they cut the benefits again, she'll go without to keep giving to the grandkids. Which is daft but in her mind it's not the grandkids fault! Well in my opinion it's not someone with disabilities fault neither ;)

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I can only speak of the pit i worked at even though it was a dangerous dirty job most lads were happy with their lot and some their escapism was their racing whippets and Pigeon's and some who i was fortunate to call mates poaching.

Old fella who my brother used to brikie for  from Thurnscoe has made himself a millionaire through  his redundancy from the pit. 

Bought a few properties, renovated them and built up his portfolio. 

Making a killing now I should imagine with his building works, done well Nelly has. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Old fella who my brother used to brikie for  from Thurnscoe has made himself a millionaire through  his redundancy from the pit. 

Bought a few properties, renovated them and built up his portfolio. 

Making a killing now I should imagine with his building works, done well Nelly has. 

Even though i hated Thatcher she did sett the ball rolling in making folk with a bit of savvy and an head for making money their was life after the loss of these well paid jobs also to a lot though it was the start of a lot saying feck it and getting what they could off the state and the only work they would do was cash in hand.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I disagree with that.

The estate that I grew up on was (and still is) a shit hole. The address didn't look great on a CV.

Loads of us made our own luck through hard work and determination and, moved on to better things.

There's still lads living there now that I've known my whole life - they don't want anything better for their families. 

They moved into a housing association place a few minutes away from the house they grew up in and, live out their days getting wasted on giro day and hanging around the estate thinking they're Jack the lad.

They've all got kids now that are growing up thinking that that's how it's done.

I think growing up poor gives boisterous young lads a hunger and desire to improve and if it doesnt then personally i dont want to be around them....im still in touch with plenty of chaps from the areas i grew up in some have done well for themself and some have just had very ordinary lives doing ordinary jobs.....no problem at all......but the ones who never showed any desire to better themself i always distanced myself from......i have no issue with how any man earns his dough as long as they are driven,motivated inviduals willing to make things happen.......but people who wait for things to fall into their lap or happy to just coast along with nothing i find draining.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think growing up poor gives boisterous young lads a hunger and desire to improve and if it doesnt then personally i dont want to be around them....im still in touch with plenty of chaps from the areas i grew up in some have done well for themself and some have just had very ordinary lives doing ordinary jobs.....no problem at all......but the ones who never showed any desire to better themself i always distanced myself from......i have no issue with how any man earns his dough as long as they are driven,motivated inviduals willing to make things happen.......but people who wait for things to fall into their lap or happy to just coast along with nothing i find draining.

'Draining' is a good word.

......... it's nice to go back now and again and bump into familiar faces, especially when you've known each other for that long but, they can be very 2 dimensional.

I don't mean to sound like an arse but, it's like you'd have to slow down if you decided to run with them again.

Genuinely, I'd like to see them all do well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep... and when you return, they cnuts that have done nothing resent the fact you've gone out and achieved ;)

Last time I went home, one of the local dossers, spending his benefits in the local, called me lardy da etc because my accent has changed (dealing with non native speakers you have to adapt). Then came the you think you're better speech. Weak cnut doesn't even realise it's himself he hates!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Yep... and when you return, they cnuts that have done nothing resent the fact you've gone out and achieved ;)

Last time I went home, one of the local dossers, spending his benefits in the local, called me lardy da etc because my accent has changed (dealing with non native speakers you have to adapt). Then came the you think you're better speech. Weak cnut doesn't even realise it's himself he hates!

Yep - I've had that one a few years back.

• Like 1