Benifits cut

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

No, he's no longer a police officer anymore, how long did your old man get now for touching you, can't recall what you told me?

Denial is the first part of the cure pal. I’ll be there for you what you dad did to you was vile and that poor Akita ?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Denial is the first part of the cure pal. I’ll be there for you what you dad did to you was vile and that poor Akita ?

Your old man never denied it pal, told my father all the details. 

I don't know how you could forgive him tbh. 

Don't you for one minute think that the  Designer XL Bully he stole for you justifies his actions! 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Your old man never denied it pal, told my father all the details. 

I don't know how you could forgive him tbh. 

Don't you for one minute think that the  Designer XL Bully he stole for you justifies his actions! 

I’m starting a go fund me page for you and your family mate try and get you to Blackpool for next summer give you all something to look forward to ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, keepdiggin said:

I’m starting a go fund me page for you and your family mate try and get you to Blackpool for next summer give you all something to look forward to, I used to look forward to dad making me ride the donkey. ??

Thanks mate, like I said I'm here anytime you need to talk about your past. ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Hand dig sorts out the weak.yup they got used to doing fack,all for money.my labourer gets 800 for 5 days,but I expect a days work.

800 you let me know how many decent lads you need and theses are grafters that dig and carry all day and can flag and block pave 

12 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

If you can't find a job at the minute then you simply don't want to work 

In my experience, it's been the same since I left school in the 90s.

........... people that have a bit of drive will always find work and make sure their bills are paid.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

In my experience, it's been the same since I left school in the 90s.

........... people that have a bit of drive will always find work and make sure their bills are paid.

Definitely. 

If a foreigner with limited English can set themselves up in the UK then our own people have no excuse. 

• Like 3

I know this won’t be a popular view but I genuinely couldn’t give a shit what anyone has out of the government.

When they can iron out a million quid a year on paper clips, find 200 houses at the drop of a hat for afghans, take in 500 wogs a day from across the channel, piss away money like water on everything from diversity studies to flights to the G7 then some poor c**t getting an extra score a week is hardly worth a mention ! 
Why shouldn’t they have it?…..won’t make a blind bit of difference to our pocket that’s for sure.

If they took everyone off the welfare system tomorrow none of us would see a penny back, guaranteed !

Some of those people genuinely need that money, the crime is that some People can’t afford to work because it’s not worth it or their situation means they can’t or whatever…….that’s not their fault.

I begrudge some MP putting a kit-kat on his expenses more than I do some hard up family getting a couple of hundred a week….in fact I don’t begrudge the family at all. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know this won’t be a popular view but I genuinely couldn’t give a shit what anyone has out of the government.

When they can iron out a million quid a year on paper clips, find 200 houses at the drop of a hat for afghans, take in 500 wogs a day from across the channel, piss away money like water on everything from diversity studies to flights to the G7 then some poor c**t getting an extra score a week is hardly worth a mention ! 
Why shouldn’t they have it?…..won’t make a blind bit of difference to our pocket that’s for sure.

If they took everyone off the welfare system tomorrow none of us would see a penny back, guaranteed !

Some of those people genuinely need that money, the crime is that some People can’t afford to work because it’s not worth it or their situation means they can’t or whatever…….that’s not their fault.

I begrudge some MP putting a kit-kat on his expenses more than I do some hard up family getting a couple of hundred a week….in fact I don’t begrudge the family at all. 

How many on here saying scroungers etc are on family credit or some other sort of relief or gov help,bit two faced if you are but i was at a shoot once and some of the guns were moaning about a lass who was a teenager that got knocked up and she was given a flat to live in.They were saying how much money it would cost the tax payer etc etc and came up with about £20,000 a year and all were getting right arsey about it,i then pointed out the estate we were on belongs to a multi millionare Lord and as his massive house is listed and he has a eco burner he gets between £40,000-80,000 a year to heat it from the government,,yes folks you are reading that right and he is in fact the biggest tax payers scrounger of them all..I haven't been asked back to Ditchingham Estate and Lord Robert can go fcuk himself to..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, fireman said:

How many on here saying scroungers etc are on family credit or some other sort of relief or gov help,bit two faced if you are but i was at a shoot once and some of the guns were moaning about a lass who was a teenager that got knocked up and she was given a flat to live in.They were saying how much money it would cost the tax payer etc etc and came up with about £20,000 a year and all were getting right arsey about it,i then pointed out the estate we were on belongs to a multi millionare Lord and as his massive house is listed and he has a eco burner he gets between £40,000-80,000 a year to heat it from the government,,yes folks you are reading that right and he is in fact the biggest tax payers scrounger of them all..I haven't been asked back to Ditchingham Estate and Lord Robert can go fcuk himself to..

I actually pride myself on never taking  a hand out from the government,f**k that bollocks,money wouldn't cover my dog meat for a week lol..I've worked for what little I have and never asked anyone for help,not even my folks...I've done things I'm not proud of,but needs must when you got a mortgage etc to pay...there's always work for those who want it,Legal or not,helps if you live within your means and don't try to be some flash Harry..myself and the Mrs have both worked more than one job a day/ week to make sure shits payed and my children are warm,clean and fed...I look out the front door,and most folks priorities are all wrong ?spanking new motors with chavvy private plates..latest gadgets and can afford on the face of things more than I got and they've never done an honest days graft in their lives...don't bother me,if you can get away with it then fair play to em I say?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I got the impression it was almost impossible to stop on the dole or job seeker's allowance these day's. A couple of lads who work with me are on that universal credit to top their money up i reckon it would be better if they upped how much you could earn before paying tax.

• Thanks 1