Veiw from your office

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f***ing hate walking across that shite?

2 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Especially since it’s been up there since the early 80’s ? j bolted to ??‍♂️

Seriously take no chances on asbestos sheets lads, we've stripped 1000s of meters of it and when it breaks there is no warning, you're straight through.. 

Use staging boards or a machine underneath... don't walk it with no protection 

• Like 5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Seriously take no chances on asbestos sheets lads, we've stripped 1000s of meters of it and when it breaks there is no warning, you're straight through.. 

Use staging boards or a machine underneath... don't walk it with no protection 

Not to bad a job tbf cut bolts inside slid them down to the valley gutter and stood on the roof that 2 year old. Got another to replace skylights on that’s about 30ft and was built early 70’s told boss man he best get a net ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Not to bad a job tbf cut bolts inside slid them down to the valley gutter and stood on the roof that 2 year old. Got another to replace skylights on that’s about 30ft and was built early 70’s told boss man he best get a net ?

90% of our high works are netted and full scaffold, long gone are the days of walking the rafter backs and purlin hopping!! 

Nets are the best thing ever regards HSE imo... First job i ever done with nets on it I fell in, just taking chances as I knew they were there...but if they weren't there I wouldn't be here now for sure..

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I worked on farms , estates and Kennels for years.....I'm covered in scars and arm full of pins, not to mention deaf in one ear. Don't take chances. Tell em to fck right off and get proper equipment or a firm in. Your kids don't get another dad. 

• Like 4

This wall was bout 10” out of level and fcuked from having a dip in concrete other side.. said to bloke you’ll not know I’ve done it beside it not being all wonky?

dug it out new footing re built!

FE47EF59-4926-4FB6-87B9-5E26DC862F76.jpeg.68ce31aa09c89a4e7a390380927cc9ae.jpeg24FB7005-3DD3-4DC9-BEB8-9CDDD6F6ABD9.jpeg.a82f782ccfc331ab01fe90e022bb51fb.jpeg

after?
first time I’ve worked in town in ages, thought I was in blade runner with the electric cars passing.. loads of old folk have them on this street?

01A3A036-6957-43CA-BF63-606B7A48528F.jpeg.6d9915dc336c60f3bf4bb86e674d284d.jpeg

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Did you get to dress up like we did ?

IMG-20220802-WA0011.jpg

No didn’t really spend to long in there. Wasn’t a planned afternoon out. Just popped there after visiting family in Combe Martin. Holiday makers everywhere which is nice to see