Veiw from your office

Working with my builder mate again today, apparently I’m a roofer now, got 13 timbers in and level so he can do his block work around them, think I’ll be boarding it then the rubber roof lads can finish it 

28BB0A44-DB14-4A18-951F-EAB1A8C792BF.jpeg

81C74DCD-AA2A-4F30-87C9-5FE0C7CC5191.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Enough of all this ground works and building I'm retired now but still send a shiver down my back hearing a concrete wagon Lol. 

Took the kits out today to try them in some small ground burrows in open fields on some steep ground in the Dart valley. Ran the older ones through first to check the were empty didn't want them coming up against an old buck. Any way chuffed to bits 10 week old went straight in from one end to the other and came to hand no bother even the Helicopter never spooked then. 

Ground is so dry grass all brown and parched the sheep are all in the hedges after green stuff.

IMG_6482.JPG.b228ce3975786ccc0fa3a5696c1e1024.JPG

IMG_6479.JPG.77422aab02d464762e8f4b36108849b4.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Wan't some bands on them claws mate one cutter one crusher.

Cheers Arry

seen a nature documentary years ago with some kind of crab on ...some were right handed some left...bigger claws for different things I seem to remember...are lobsters the same?

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

seen a nature documentary years ago with some kind of crab on ...some were right handed some left...bigger claws for different things I seem to remember...are lobsters the same?

Don't know Tomo but recon could be. Down in Padstow there in a Lobster hatchery quite interesting they have some big boys in there. They would know all that sort of thing mate.

Cheers Arry

25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that for your tea....or for sale?

They're the lads. He's 14 and we do it for him to make pocket money

23 minutes ago, Arry said:

Wan't some bands on them claws mate one cutter one crusher.

Cheers Arry

They went on 2 mins after that photo mate.

We also saw the same chopper.

Oh and the old commercial boy took a load of launce today; he said head and guts off/out and them in flour and fry 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Oh and the old commercial boy took a load of launce today; he said head and guts off/out and them in flour and fry 

Is that Graham at Beesands mate? Nice old boy him.

Thats well interesting I'd like to try them always said I would and never got around to it. Filleted hundreds for drifting on the Skerries good bait out there with half a peeler crab.

Cheers Arry

51 minutes ago, Arry said:

Don't know Tomo but recon could be. Down in Padstow there in a Lobster hatchery quite interesting they have some big boys in there. They would know all that sort of thing mate.

Cheers Arry

just looked it up on line...

when they hatch both claws are the same...but after a few moults then that when they change...it says the dominant claw is always the crushing claw...

so like us and lots of other creatures they can be either left or right handed..

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Arry said:

Is that Graham at Beesands mate? Nice old boy him.

Thats well interesting I'd like to try them always said I would and never got around to it. Filleted hundreds for drifting on the Skerries good bait out there with half a peeler crab.

Cheers Arry

No mate; winky he's called

• Like 1

Mad this bloke, new brick garage and turns up with a second hand garage door in bit, said someone is coming to fit it for £200, I said “how much” I’d do it for half that, an hour and a half later it’s put together and in, there’s another skill I’ve learned ?

E8C94856-951F-43D1-866B-7448495C2C88.jpeg

5415577F-6F1A-4032-85E7-65B66BF9FB7B.jpeg

• Like 4