Veiw from your office

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Ruff old day today, started off putting a sub in, then off to put a sheep fence in to stop the buggers getting into the garden, after that off to start putting the concrete sections in, so far they all fit

IMG_7691.jpeg

IMG_7692.jpeg

IMG_7694.jpeg

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Rest of the sections in today, I just want off this job now the bloke is a proper headache, he thinks it looks amazing, not what I would want in my back garden but each too their own 

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7696.jpeg

A few of our sites have posts like that but, they have railway sleepers slotted in - I did wonder if you'd be doing something like that when I saw your earlier posts.

Each to their own I suppose but, I'm not a fan of loads of concrete slabs.

9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A few of our sites have posts like that but, they have railway sleepers slotted in - I did wonder if you'd be doing something like that when I saw your earlier posts.

Each to their own I suppose but, I'm not a fan of loads of concrete slabs.

It looks a mess, there’s another 21 cube of concrete to go in next week, if it was a farm yard or a yard with a workshop I’d be over the moon with it, but it’s out the back of the house 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Stavross said:

It looks a mess, there’s another 21 cube of concrete to go in next week, if it was a farm yard or a yard with a workshop I’d be over the moon with it, but it’s out the back of the house 

I reckon you've done a decent enough job on it mate but, I think the customer has just blocked a view and, probably some sunlight aswell........ people eh ??‍♂️

Asylum seeker housing. Street full of hmo's. Rats running around everywhere in the day time. They just can't be taught to put rubbish in bins. They have had interpreters draw posters in several African languages telling them to put rubbish in the bin.....yet everyday they simply open the door and launch it out. Now the agent is just sending a skip and two lads every fortnight to shovel out the back yards ?. All on the bill of course.

Did another one in Preston. Proper do gooding couple rented a house to a Syrian woman and her 3 kids (pregnant with another). She was doing the same. The do gooder couple spent loads of time with her, taking her and her kids everywhere. Yet every day....opens back door....and launches out her rubbish ?. They had posters all written up as well in her language....still the same. Lovely kind couple they were letting this woman use there house. Of course the government paid the bill and a charity paid for all the expenses. Full rent of course and regular visits from the interpreter. 

Them do gooders do it out of the good of their heart.....and pay out of someone else's pocket ?. Bunch of cnuts ?

@sandymere @jukel123 they are looking for more nice caring compassionate families to take in more Syrians....you want the phone number? 

Screenshot_20230724-172506.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Asylum seeker housing. Street full of hmo's. Rats running around everywhere in the day time. They just can't be taught to put rubbish in bins. They have had interpreters draw posters in several African languages telling them to put rubbish in the bin.....yet everyday they simply open the door and launch it out. Now the agent is just sending a skip and two lads every fortnight to shovel out the back yards ?. All on the bill of course.

Did another one in Preston. Proper do gooding couple rented a house to a Syrian woman and her 3 kids (pregnant with another). She was doing the same. The do gooder couple spent loads of time with her, taking her and her kids everywhere. Yet every day....opens back door....and launches out her rubbish ?. They had posters all written up as well in her language....still the same. Lovely kind couple they were letting this woman use there house. Of course the government paid the bill and a charity paid for all the expenses. Full rent of course and regular visits from the interpreter. 

Them do gooders do it out of the good of their heart.....and pay out of someone else's pocket ?. Bunch of cnuts ?

@sandymere @jukel123 they are looking for more nice caring compassionate families to take in more Syrians....you want the phone number? 

Screenshot_20230724-172506.png

They would if they had the space mate you know that 

• Haha 2