Veiw from your office

On 06/07/2023 at 19:00, Greyman said:

Anyways been a bit busy lately but just got myself a nice little maintenance contract on this place, rabbits on the lawn roe and mulntis in the woods found some otter tracks on the stream and a few feral cats ?? 

D9B91271-D4F5-4ECD-9D3B-F0F4AF952E3A.jpeg

C0008FB4-6DD6-4078-8CAE-ACEF1636780C.jpeg

2C04050E-C13D-4A4B-A82F-5B862DEFA247.jpeg

7220F207-DCA7-4700-8EF9-DD1D437B2FB2.jpeg

72041C70-3008-493C-BFD7-27803C0945D8.jpeg

13379AA4-D0A9-4410-B6BD-EC340CE7672E.jpeg

Now you're talking kidder  ?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Another 9 cube in this afternoon, floated off then it shot it down, floated off again before a light tamp, nowt I like better than doing a job twice ( bugger )

IMG_7637.jpeg

IMG_7638.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Another 9 cube in this afternoon, floated off then it shot it down, floated off again before a light tamp, nowt I like better than doing a job twice ( bugger )

IMG_7637.jpeg

IMG_7638.jpeg

I di a pad once that a summer house was going on so the finish didn't matter to much and as we drove off it started to rain a little bit and the customer asked if it'd be ok and we told her not to worry as it wouldn't ruin the pad. The next morning as we pulled in the drive she came out and told us how she'd saved the pad from the rain with a smile on her face, she then showed us the plastic sheet she had laid over it that now held a puddle of a fair size and her smile soon died a death when i pulled off the plastic to show her the permanent pond sized dip she now had in her pad ....

• Haha 4

A proper headache this bloke. Putting a section wall up, said we’d put the concrete in then the posts up last job giving the concrete time to go off, he doesn’t want to wait and as he owns a engineering company he’s done what every engineer does and made some ridiculous framework that’s got no tolerance and has to be in the right place ( the tw*t )

I was going to go today but thank god for the rain, so I went and carried on with my painting at the stables 

IMG_7655.jpeg

IMG_7656.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Lovely job those stables ?

I’m losing the will to live painting them, the blocks are just drinking the paint, everything is taking 3 coats, but I said I’d do it on  a good hourly rate and she’s happy with that, I just want a day off now 

On 15/07/2023 at 19:50, Stavross said:

A proper headache this bloke. Putting a section wall up, said we’d put the concrete in then the posts up last job giving the concrete time to go off, he doesn’t want to wait and as he owns a engineering company he’s done what every engineer does and made some ridiculous framework that’s got no tolerance and has to be in the right place ( the tw*t )

I was going to go today but thank god for the rain, so I went and carried on with my painting at the stables 

IMG_7655.jpeg

IMG_7656.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

Cracking stables - Beth Dutton would approve :yes:

• Like 1