Veiw from your office

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Been there,done that mate,put coin and effort into a few different ventures over the yrs...but greed and human nature take over,and I walked away ,easy come,easy go...it's hard to find the right lads who pull their weight if I'm honest,lads I work for now look after me,money's always there,I can come and go as I please,they need me more than I need them?..my plan is to be done working when I get to 50.. bullet whatever dogs I got,sell up everything and spend my days on the road... travel around doing bits and bobs for pocket money and not tied down to anyone....I can't wait to load up the van and hit the open road...as I'm leaving Caerphilly..mobile phones will be going out the windows so no cnut can ever contact me or the Mrs again??

Without appearing condescending Sean if your working for the man until your 50 you will still be exactly where you are now but older .

Your dreams need money mate ,finance you will never get on a wage .

Your life mate and I’m the last to lecture anyone but take some advice and graft for yourself bud .You’ve the skills to ,just need to believe you can .

• Like 4

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Without appearing condescending Sean if your working for the man until your 50 you will still be exactly where you are now but older .

Your dreams need money mate ,finance you will never get on a wage .

Your life mate and I’m the last to lecture anyone but take some advice and graft for yourself bud .You’ve the skills to ,just need to believe you can .

I already have everything I need mate,Ive never been silly and lived beyond  my means...I've grafted for yrs been on some good screws and saved for what we got,don't owe any cnut a bean...I will sell the house,and a few of my nest eggs I've put away over the yrs and I'm gone,going back to basics,Ive no plan to leave a legacy and some silly cnut piss it all away in a few yrs,or to be the richest man in the grave yard,we don't need half the shit that they have us believe ?

• Like 13
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I already have everything I need mate,Ive never been silly and lived beyond  my means...I've grafted for yrs been on some good screws and saved for what we got,don't owe any cnut a bean...I will sell the house,and a few of my nest eggs I've put away over the yrs and I'm gone,going back to basics,Ive no plan to leave a legacy and some silly cnut piss it all away in a few yrs,or to be the richest man in the grave yard,we don't need half the shit that they have us believe ?

Fair comment .