Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

See you’ve started chucking them in already .Do you find the number 5 elastic sufficient for pointing at that range ????

Only joking Sean .Neat job .Questions mate - 

Why didn’t you replace the run with plastic and are you filling the pipe over with pea shingle .

The old clay line is coming from nextdoors,I've tapped in and built a new inspection pit to take the 2 new soil pipes from upstairs,have to be on a separate line/manhole( converted the house from  4 to 7 bedrooms,double attic conversation , single extension out the back, each room will have shower etc,be a student let) will cover the old pipe with 10mm when it comes..the walls for a single storey extension will be built on those  lintels over the pipe..was the only way to do it with the space available and following the regs Tim...there should of been a  manhole where the 90 bend is ,when ever there's a change of direction? ,but it's combined ,piss,shit,tampons you get the picture...it's that old,it then dives down under the house into the road at the front.. easiest and cleanest opinion was the way forward, minimum disturbance there's rats running everywhere around here,I've had 9 in live catch traps since I been here?

and I'm no bricky?,stripped and put a new roof on it,4 X velux windows for the attic rooms,dropped the ceilings on the 2 nd floor,new ceiling and floor for the attic and a new staircase ?DSC_2485.JPG.6d73b036fd271c040af3ca1bb99853ae.JPGDSC_2476.JPG.612f19e30729e13570585bac6f64836e.JPGDSC_2433.JPG.2889089d8b274ad10f38a3486372148f.JPGDSC_2636.JPG.7c69efdbc423ddb5fb7fa23beece52fd.JPG

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The old clay line is coming from nextdoors,I've tapped in and built a new inspection pit to take the 2 new soil pipes from upstairs,have to be on a separate line/manhole( converted the house from  4 to 7 bedrooms,double attic conversation , single extension out the back, each room will have shower etc,be a student let) will cover the old pipe with 10mm when it comes..the walls for a single storey extension will be built on those  lintels over the pipe..was the only way to do it with the space available and following the regs Tim...there should of been a  manhole where the 90 bend is ,when ever there's a change of direction? ,but it's combined ,piss,shit,tampons you get the picture...it's that old,it then dives down under the house into the road at the front.. easiest and cleanest opinion was the way forward, minimum disturbance there's rats running everywhere around here,I've had 9 in live catch traps since I been here?

and I'm no bricky?,stripped and put a new roof on it,4 X velux windows for the attic rooms,dropped the ceilings on the 2 nd floor,new ceiling and floor for the attic and a new staircase ?DSC_2485.JPG.6d73b036fd271c040af3ca1bb99853ae.JPGDSC_2476.JPG.612f19e30729e13570585bac6f64836e.JPGDSC_2433.JPG.2889089d8b274ad10f38a3486372148f.JPGDSC_2636.JPG.7c69efdbc423ddb5fb7fa23beece52fd.JPG

Proper manhole inspection chamber with benching. Better than the little plastic holes they put in these days. So much of modern building is a joke, it's like they have forgotten lessons on building they have learnt over the last 500 years.

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Proper manhole inspection chamber with benching. Better than the little plastic holes they put in these days. So much of modern building is a joke, it's like they have forgotten lessons on building they have learnt over the last 500 years.

Some of the stuff you see is beyond...I'm not a fan of the plastic myself,much prefer to form/build them from scratch ?

20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Here we go again...

Screenshot_20220803-105746_Gallery.jpg.1164696621a1e01bed8286953508a412.jpg

I did steel erecting years ago, last job was docklands doing the RSJ's on britannia hotel, didn't have a clue about the job but didn't mind the heights. 

• Like 1