Veiw from your office

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Built a soak away today, the units were just plastic crates and were £300 each we needed 6 for the surface area so we made them out of pallets ( they look exactly the same) must of saved him over 1500 quid with how we have done it, hope he remembers that at the end of the job, also put in another 10 cube of concrete and had to cover it because of the heavy showers

IMG_7724.jpeg

IMG_7725.jpeg

IMG_7726.jpeg

IMG_7729.jpeg

IMG_7730.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Oh yeah, and got myself a little scrap tickle to wire in in the morning before I go and repair my pheasant pens, fingers crossed for 100 quid 

IMG_7732.jpeg

Always worth chopping or cutting off the soldered joints on copper pipe,always worth cleaning any non ferous to be honest as pennys make pounds eh lads..:victory:

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Built a soak away today, the units were just plastic crates and were £300 each we needed 6 for the surface area so we made them out of pallets ( they look exactly the same) must of saved him over 1500 quid with how we have done it, hope he remembers that at the end of the job, also put in another 10 cube of concrete and had to cover it because of the heavy showers

IMG_7724.jpeg

IMG_7725.jpeg

IMG_7726.jpeg

IMG_7729.jpeg

IMG_7730.jpeg

Looks like your building a silage pit beside his house ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Oh yeah, and got myself a little scrap tickle to wire in in the morning before I go and repair my pheasant pens, fingers crossed for 100 quid 

IMG_7732.jpeg

When do you get your birds?

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You get em quite late? Are they older birds? 

No, still 8 weeks, we don’t start shooting until the first Saturday of November, the way my shoot land is I can’t put them in until they have finished combine because there’s a risk of losing them, having no way to walk them in or knowing where they are if they get in a standing crop

• Like 1