Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

Yes some times the army got it wrong But remember who fire the first shots on that day the IRA has.a lot to answer for bloody Sunday but the the ira has a lot more to answer for I have friends shot and killed my them skum Bags.  I think u our for getting bloody Friday. Enniskillen Lamon house hotel shankill road do u really want me too go on about this 

Go on then if ya must.Mays we’ll get this off your chest to mate.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, The drover said:

And the British army ain't.  Bloody Sunday and all that 

What a silly comment to write , your a Celtic supporting jock I take it benny ?

keep shit like this off hunting sites and have a cider 

• Like 8

Any of you lads with the permission share it with other permission holders that has been granted by the farmers and landowners i remember once up their ferreting rabbits for a mate with his hawk when a chap who used to come on this site appeared with half a dozen others stretched out with guns bladdering owt that moved he looked pissed off we had permission quite a few lads with the hawk's had permission up in the Dale's a few year ago.

10 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Yeah he was a member of one club and took a few up one weekend I video it, star of the trip was a Welsh lads male Harris… relentless it was.

First time I saw a goshawk fly up there I ferreted a few rabbits for a lad from Dewsbury called Derek who was flying the goshawk. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Yes some times the army got it wrong But remember who fire the first shots on that day the IRA has.a lot to answer for bloody Sunday but the the ira has a lot more to answer for I have friends shot and killed my them skum Bags.  I think u our for getting bloody Friday. Enniskillen Lamon house hotel shankill road do u really want me too go on about this 

You can go on all you want . My family lost kin to the black and tans . Remember them ? . Let's leave it at that. Or do you really me to go on about this too . Let sleeping dogs be . I merely reacted to your comment 

Edited by The drover