Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

??? it’s the poaching police????

Nobber ??‍♂️

Don't giv a fcuck what you reckon me and my pal have a weekend on his then mine we alternate it between the few perms we've got. He's already been told about it by another lad what bumped Into him on the permission jumping onto surrounding land it's a c**ts trick. 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

c**ts trick, so all the supposed lamping am daywalkkng an everything else you meant to do you’ve never jumped a fence, go fcuk you lying Cnut ???

every other weekend? prob getting landed every night sn if I find out where it is I’ll be all over it? every night on me way home from work ??

this place is great?

I dont need to jump fences I've got plenty of perm to go at up and down the country s me just for coursing some just for lamping depends what we want to do. And yeah c**ts trick when he knows the lads got perm on it and still thinks he can crack on and go where he wants