Afghanistan

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Imho, “Us & Them” is a perfectly natural instinct in the animal kingdom…..you see it everywhere.

If it didn’t exist, your sheep dog would be useless ! 

Your bias is that you think the only difference between you and a fuzzy wuzzy is your skin colour……my bias is that I don’t 

Trying to muddy the waters by saying “well Boris fucks you over” is frankly nonsense mate……people exploit other people, that’s not in any way news to anybody.

What has that got to do with being completely alien culturally and socially to Islam ? 
It’s wasps in a bees nest, not does the queen bee take the piss out of the worker bees?…….totally different things.

I like the wasp and bee anology, Wilf, is it one of your own ? I've never heard it before ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s just people mate. Sorry I don’t buy into this us and them crap. People and governments have been using it since the dawn of time to control their citizens. You always have to have an evil ‘other’ force which is what bands you together through a mix of hate and fear. It allows you to feel unified because you are not them, you are you. Always been like it mate. But let’s be honest most of the folk who screw you or have screwed you ..... bet they weren’t Muslims ? bet they were white folk like you. But it’s great just keep fearing the big scary monster under the bed ? 

Do you honestly believe that Muslims are just like us ? 

31 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

? You watch too many movies mate. 

Pray for the men of Afghanistan it should read.....no women or children in the country it seems!

Just another Western PR stunt. 

Townhall message board reads...

'Turn up at airport, run along side plane and collect your bag of flour on your way home.'

Text book propaganda?

Lol...if anyone thinks that's real needs there head looked at..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, socks said:

Do you honestly believe that Muslims are just like us ? 

That’s not what I said. People are people, most of them are c**ts. That’s how life works. The idea you can colour code it and spot the bad people by skin colour is just a bit retarded. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I like the wasp and bee anology, Wilf, is it one of your own ? I've never heard it before ?

Cheers.

Amazingly enough, it is mate ! ? 

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s not what I said. People are people, most of them are c**ts. That’s how life works. The idea you can colour code it and spot the bad people by skin colour is just a bit retarded. 

Ahh….there is the confusion……not bad…..different !

And those differences matter socially.

They have an impact ! 

Edited to add:

I don’t think most people are c**ts, quiet the opposite really….I think most people are alright.

Left to their own cultural and social norms they mostly just want to get on with life really….we are after all social animals.

But a refusal to accept that we are, no matter what anyone says, distinctly different social groups who share very little in common beyond the sum of our parts is dangerous.

Even more dangerous is when we want to subjugate ourselves to aliens over some mis-spent sense of guilt about being able to do things they couldn’t.

I won’t accept that I should tolerate aliens f***ing up my beautiful Europe just because we nicked their gear……when does that little turn out end ?

Never, that’s when.

If we all just started telling the truth about reality’s of life and nature life would be so much easier and better for all concerned.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2