Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

This post is 100% spot on if Islam got the upper hand in this country the quiet ones the moderates would come out of the wood work we would be an under class nothing but slaves and probably ethnically cleansed if we didn’t convert.

Western and Islamic values do not mix I say let them get on with it in Afghanistan oh hold on the Islamic State of Afghanistan some how I can’t see all the Muslims settled in Europe rushing to settle in this new Islamic utopia. 

You realise Islam and Christianity are basically the same thing, their books are largely the same and even feature some of the same characters. They are just at slightly different points in their history.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but you live in a really strange world. You’re obsessed with this aren’t you. 

So the fact that lots of folk have taken up arms are gone back with the taliban and taken the country....... do you really blame them? We would do exactly the same thing. 

Their country was invaded, pummelled  it into dust for a couple of decades and generally f****d their lives. And now we have pulled out of anything we were achieving and left them to fight the taliban or jump aboard that good ship and go back to how it was.

Stuff like that is universal, most things are. If someone had invaded our country and done the same to us, we would have fought them, the capitulated and got on with stuff and then if option arose taken our stuff back. 

This whole ‘we do not belong together’ mantra, this obsessional us and them shit. It’s not healthy mate. 

You are English are you not ? Moved to Ireland? They f***ing hated the English, lots of them would love to see you gone and have their country back. They set bombs on the streets of England and blew up woman and kids. But that’s all grand and it’s fine you being there apparently. 

It’s not an obsession, it’s just plain facts as I see them.

You subscribe to the hands across the ocean, brotherhood of man philosophies and I don’t…..no great mystery.

All this “but what about us” is nonsense to me, what about us ?

As I said a while back, you can choose your friends but you can’t choose your blood. 

13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Everything you are saying there is pretty much identical for judo Christian ideology, belief and history. You can’t cherry pick as much as you would like to. If you think Catholicism is in any way nicer, less bloody or cuntish than islam. You are either very deluded or very naive. 

At no point did I promote any religion above any other in this discussion.

But, I realise that modern Europe (and the United States) were founded on Christian values…..not Islamic, not Buddhist or Zoro Astrian…..Christian, and because of that we pretty much look like we do today.

Plenty of it is now broken but the west is a Christian model…..that can’t be argued.

Nobody is doing a piss up the wall contest about various religions, it’s just a statement of who we are what we are……we are not perfect but at least we ain’t them if you get my drift.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not an obsession, it’s just plain facts as I see them.

You subscribe to the hands across the ocean, brotherhood of man philosophies and I don’t…..no great mystery.

All this “but what about us” is nonsense to me, what about us ?

As I said a while back, you can choose your friends but you can’t choose your blood. 

That’s what an obsession is ? 

I just have this image in my head if you sitting on a remote small holding in Ireland shouting at the tv and getting all worked up about things.

I don’t subscribe to any particular theory I just try to apply balanced rational thought to it without getting all worked up. 

I hate to tell you but as much as we might all be very different in a lot of ways we are also all very similar. It’s called the human condition.

With regard to you can choose your friends but not your blood, we are mostly a mongrel nation formed by many successive waves of invasion and settlement..... apart from some of us Celts who were good enough to ‘subscribe to this hands over the ocean stuff’ and put up with you for a long time despite our obvious differences and the fact you have been pretty shit to us ? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

At no point did I promote any religion above any other in this discussion.

But, I realise that modern Europe (and the United States) were founded on Christian values…..not Islamic, not Buddhist or Zoro Astrian…..Christian, and because of that we pretty much look like we do today.

Plenty of it is now broken but the west is a Christian model…..that can’t be argued.

Nobody is doing a piss up the wall contest about various religions, it’s just a statement of who we are what we are……we are not perfect but at least we ain’t them if you get my drift.

My point was all of the things you hate about Islam, we have done and do exactly the same. Effectively we agree largely with Islam. It’s like having two bullies they either form a gang or hare each other as they are stepping on each other’s toes. Christianity is no better than Islam it is merely a version of it. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s what an obsession is ? 

I just have this image in my head if you sitting on a remote small holding in Ireland shouting at the tv and getting all worked up about things.

I don’t subscribe to any particular theory I just try to apply balanced rational thought to it without getting all worked up. 

I hate to tell you but as much as we might all be very different in a lot of ways we are also all very similar. It’s called the human condition.

With regard to you can choose your friends but not your blood, we are mostly a mongrel nation formed by many successive waves of invasion and settlement..... apart from some of us Celts who were good enough to ‘subscribe to this hands over the ocean stuff’ and put up with you for a long time despite our obvious differences and the fact you have been pretty shit to us ? 

Not at all worked up mate, I just find the conversation interesting and it’s my opinion.

I’m pretty resigned to the fact that Britain is lost, I think the things you all hated will eventually turn out to be the very things you yearn for. 

We have had pretty good chats about these type of subjects before and I enjoy them, always good to chat to someone who is completely opposite to your own way of thinking.

The “we are a mongrel nation” speech I have heard plenty of times as if it’s some type of get out of jail free card for those who don’t value something that was, once, awesome.

I have daughters, they have boyfriends, they don’t ask my permission and I don’t set them of fire because they don’t…….we are not the same as Islam ! 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

My point was all of the things you hate about Islam, we have done and do exactly the same. Effectively we agree largely with Islam. It’s like having two bullies they either form a gang or hare each other as they are stepping on each other’s toes. Christianity is no better than Islam it is merely a version of it. 

i agree most you say sheep (surprised me lol)

only a nutcase can think we was there to help them and they wanted our help lol it was obvious they was playing possum

they used the old its a marathon not a sprint of cause they going to take country back first chance they get 

but  islam is different to the new testament mate preach complete different things 

Edited by mC HULL

Given that many people are asking "what was the point of the last 20 years" if it's now all back to normal, in the future if faced with another 911/Afghanistan what do you think we should do? What are the 'right' circumstances and what are the right ways to use military force?

My oldest boy has a paki mate at school, they also play on the same football team.

His mate thinks it’s hilarious that they are chucking queers off tall buildings out in Islamic states…..that lad has lived in Ireland nearly all his life !! 

He go’s mental when other kids say to him “Allah is a poof” and all the usual banter kids get upto……point is, he is 14 !

He has lived in a Christian country all his life and he still feels this way !

He isn’t “hand across the ocean” , let’s live by western values…..he is 1st, 2nd and 3rd a Muslim.

Nothing trumps that.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Not at all worked up mate, I just find the conversation interesting and it’s my opinion.

I’m pretty resigned to the fact that Britain is lost, I think the things you all hated will eventually turn out to be the very things you yearn for. 

We have had pretty good chats about these type of subjects before and I enjoy them, always good to chat to someone who is completely opposite to your own way of thinking.

The “we are a mongrel nation” speech I have heard plenty of times as if it’s some type of get out of jail free card for those who don’t value something that was, once, awesome.

I have daughters, they have boyfriends, they don’t ask my permission and I don’t set them of fire because they don’t…….we are not the same as Islam ! 

See you always do it .

”Britain is lost” - which particular Britain, the Celts, Romans, Saxons and numerous other groups have probably all said the same thing at various points. So have the fascists, communists etc. It means ‘we aren’t getting it entirely our way, the version of Britain that suits is is changing / has changed’. It’s life, it happens in every country everywhere. 

“The things you all hated” - who are ‘we’ and what is it we ‘hate’ .... as far as I can tell from my side there is very little hate for anyone, it seems a lot of the hatred comes from ‘your’ camp, whatever that is. I don’t hate my country at all for the record I just don’t believe most of our issues stem from foreign people or ideas. 

I to also enjoy our chats and I would imagine we agree on as many things as we dont. I’m fairly right wing in a lot of things I just don’t subscribe to this is and them thing along racial lines. I am an equality based hater, hate a lot of my own just as much ? 

Out of curiosity at what point were we ‘awesome’ I am inclined to agree we were, but I think if you look we have always been a multi racial kind of awesome, we maybe just didn’t admit it or record it that way in history. 

With regard to your daughter / boyfriend issue. If you go back enough in time you as a good Christian would happily have married your daughter to some old Goat of a man she loathed for financial advancement and depending on social ranking you would probably have either quite happily have put an inappropriate suitor in your eyes, to the sword or had her taken off you by someone you didn’t like but with no choice in the matter. The Christian faith and it’s disciples have robbed, raped, murdered and cheated their way to the position they are currently in. 

21 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Given that many people are asking "what was the point of the last 20 years" if it's now all back to normal, in the future if faced with another 911/Afghanistan what do you think we should do? What are the 'right' circumstances and what are the right ways to use military force?

if the 911 was really them and not an attack on thereself big big if

they killed 3000 of americas civillians 

bombing them weve killed 70000 of there civillians so as been said we could a done that from sea real quick 

only people earned from troops on the ground is the  companys supplying arms and bombs to us 

waste a time money and life 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

See you always do it .

”Britain is lost” - which particular Britain, the Celts, Romans, Saxons and numerous other groups have probably all said the same thing at various points. So have the fascists, communists etc. It means ‘we aren’t getting it entirely our way, the version of Britain that suits is is changing / has changed’. It’s life, it happens in every country everywhere. 

“The things you all hated” - who are ‘we’ and what is it we ‘hate’ .... as far as I can tell from my side there is very little hate for anyone, it seems a lot of the hatred comes from ‘your’ camp, whatever that is. I don’t hate my country at all for the record I just don’t believe most of our issues stem from foreign people or ideas. 

I to also enjoy our chats and I would imagine we agree on as many things as we dont. I’m fairly right wing in a lot of things I just don’t subscribe to this is and them thing along racial lines. I am an equality based hater, hate a lot of my own just as much ? 

Out of curiosity at what point were we ‘awesome’ I am inclined to agree we were, but I think if you look we have always been a multi racial kind of awesome, we maybe just didn’t admit it or record it that way in history. 

With regard to your daughter / boyfriend issue. If you go back enough in time you as a good Christian would happily have married your daughter to some old Goat of a man she loathed for financial advancement and depending on social ranking you would probably have either quite happily have put an inappropriate suitor in your eyes, to the sword or had her taken off you by someone you didn’t like but with no choice in the matter. The Christian faith and it’s disciples have robbed, raped, murdered and cheated their way to the position they are currently in. 

but were talking now sheep muslims will smile in your face but when the time is right stab you in the back they hate us mate make no mistake 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

but were talking now sheep muslims will smile in your face but when the time is right stab you in the back they hate us mate make no mistake 

That’s just people mate. Sorry I don’t buy into this us and them crap. People and governments have been using it since the dawn of time to control their citizens. You always have to have an evil ‘other’ force which is what bands you together through a mix of hate and fear. It allows you to feel unified because you are not them, you are you. Always been like it mate. But let’s be honest most of the folk who screw you or have screwed you ..... bet they weren’t Muslims ? bet they were white folk like you. But it’s great just keep fearing the big scary monster under the bed ? 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s just people mate. Sorry I don’t buy into this us and them crap. People and governments have been using it since the dawn of time to control their citizens. You always have to have an evil ‘other’ force which is what bands you together through a mix of hate and fear. It allows you to feel unified because you are not them, you are you. Always been like it mate. But let’s be honest most of the folk who screw you or have screwed you ..... bet they weren’t Muslims ? bet they were white folk like you. But it’s great just keep fearing the big scary monster under the bed ? 

lol i disagree mate

but agree slightly lol

its worse because we have been bombing them the last 20 year 

you have to remember iraq etc have had  christian populations even muslims believe in jesus 

its more the west they hate 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol i disagree mate

but agree slightly lol

its worse because we have been bombing them the last 20 year 

you have to remember iraq etc have had  christian populations even muslims believe in jesus 

its more the west they hate 

Innately unless faced with competition for the seven basic needs, most folk generally get on. It’s usually the agenda of the ruling classes or order that leads to the stirring up of the masses into some kind of ill formed hatred based upon ‘otherness’ and then a bit of killing and the ruling classes prosper. The catholics were masters at it, just labelled someone or a group a heretic / s and then violently massacred them and took their stuff and money ? it’s how this stuff works. In our history we have done some horrendous stuff to get to where we are. And now we are moaning if anyone else has a crack at the same game. It’s just not cricket is it. 

Dont get me wrong I don’t think a lot of Islamic folk like us very much, but I don’t think that is a genetic thing any more than anyone’s is. 

Like I said before I don’t subscribe to this hands over the water stuff but I also don’t hate anyone based upon some daft label just by how they are. 

• Like 2