Pye bred dogs

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Eve n her sister both like cash point machines but what im saying is doesnt seem to be same whinging when there 3-4 even 5 generations back in coursing stuff that still seems relevant  ?‍♂️

they put match dogs on the floor  people will buy them good job they did breed her loads look at all the  different lines come from her still producing today mate everyones blood goes back there doesnt it 

• Haha 1

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

If each generation is doing the do then its as close to pie as can be isn't it  ? 

Waiting until its 10 and proven lol to breed is going to faack the line real quick you need to see early what it leaves and maybe try digmfferent dogs before it is up to standard to carry the line on 

Common sense lol

Your struggle 2 get hold of 1, the lads that keep the digmfferent line keep them close 2 the chests like ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol this was decades ago when you get a classy bitch you breed it mate and when it produces quality you breed it more and more 

What sort of prick drags litter after litter out of a bitch??? ... whether it's for monetery gain or to stroke their f***ing ego???

greedy cnuts...that's who?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

What sort of prick drags litter after litter out of a bitch??? ... whether it's for monetery gain or to stroke their f***ing ego???

greedy cnuts...that's who?

the man bred eve  etc was a better dog man than you would be in 10 lifetimes mate ? 

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the man bred eve  etc was a better dog man than you would be in 10 lifetimes mate ? 

Or he could see a mug from a mile off...and knew how to capitalise?....said it before,and I'll say it again...got to be the most 'Dishonest' family of dogs out there...Bullshit and lies a plenty...kept by some right slippery cnuts and their daywalker bum chums....you have obviously bought into the dream too ..more fool you kid?

When was these super dogs ever out in a field??? If they was continuously in pup???

Lots of romanticism and tall tales these last 40/50 yrs with this family of dogs...on Parr with f***ing Plummer for telling the truth??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Or he could see a mug from a mile off...and knew how to capitalise?....said it before,and I'll say it again...got to be the most 'Dishonest' family of dogs out there...Bullshit and lies a plenty...kept by some right slippery cnuts and their daywalker bum chums....you have obviously bought into the dream too ..more fool you kid?

When was these super dogs ever out in a field??? If they was continuously in pup???

Lots of romanticism and tall tales these last 40/50 yrs with this family of dogs...on Parr with f***ing Plummer for telling the truth??

lol dishonest family a dogs out there lol 

the best dogs and dog men in this coutry have this blood mate have for decades 

there is slippery lying c**ts you avoid that blood ive bought into nothing proof is in the pudding mate 

men bk then at the start were out constant i could breed a bitch every summer and be good winter 

because any dog man knows no bitch fit getting worked comes in season during a season even though loads say  there bitch is in season lol

plummer lol lol