Pye bred dogs

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

With a good dog you let bambi get going mate 

If its a kick up then the hare is softish mate ? you won't get within 100 yds of a hare that knows what a dog is 

Aye alright mate.

Well all these top hare dogs are mostly running softish hares then cos YouTube is full of kick-ups. ?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

We can always have a run joe season is close now mate ? 

Knowledge of a subject lol

You must not have knowledge of it mate if you think what I said is wrong ? ?

Are you suggesting I spend time with you watching your coursing bred dogs run?

what do I get out of it apart from you talking shit in my ear and boredom from watching game escape because they have pushers behind them waiting for a mistake? ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

what do I get out of it apart from you talking shit in my ear and boredom from watching game escape because they have pushers behind them waiting for a mistake? ?

you get to walk between 20 and 30 miles 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

My bull x used to carry on longer,kill more and handle the very wet and windy conditions far better than the very very good small deer merlin eve bred dog that my pal used to hunt next to mine..Day and night time and we were taking more cwd that anyone else in the country as we were taking hundreds a season with lurchers, my bull x would also do more hares than the M/E bred dog if we chose to run them but we were for bigger better sporting quarry than puss and a chink on flooded water meadows puts puss to shame on quality coursing....

i wish youd bring a few live ones down here and let them go

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

??  we will  run few daylight then lamp on all night if you want see which misses ? 

7 minutes ago, fireman said:

My bull x used to carry on longer,kill more and handle the very wet and windy conditions far better than the very very good small deer merlin eve bred dog that my pal used to hunt next to mine..Day and night time and we were taking more cwd that anyone else in the country as we were taking hundreds a season with lurchers, my bull x would also do more hares than the M/E bred dog if we chose to run them but we were for bigger better sporting quarry than puss and a chink on flooded water meadows puts puss to shame on quality coursing....

I can't even reply mate  ? ? ? 

I witnest a deerhound xcollie grey kill 5 roe daytime on big slips he just had the knack no tracker  took you back to them double wires ditches real bad ground moors woods yet he wasent a very good hare dog the lad sold him as he was wanting a haredog ?I'd bought him he was better than anything I owned at the time ??

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

not at all, id put you on game but dont think those fluffy things would handle a roe on a small field let alone a big angry fallow or red

How many times when you slip into fallow is it the big buck that breaks off ? 

You talk nonsense mate 

4 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

I witnest a deerhound xcollie grey kill 5 roe daytime on big slips he just had the knack no tracker  took you back to them double wires ditches real bad ground moors woods yet he wasent a very good hare dog the lad sold him as he was wanting a haredog ?I'd bought him he was better than anything I owned at the time ??

Tidy dog will do 5 roe mate couple all single off good slips 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

I can't even reply mate  ? ? ? 

We had guests who brought up Ghost bred dogs,Gaskin bred dogs,Minshaw bred dogs,bull x's and other x's and nothing came close to my bull x and i replied because i cannot believe the utter bollocks you been spouting for weeks...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

??  we will  run few daylight then lamp on all night if you want see which misses ? 

Hypothetically speaking what game could you put in front in numbers? please dont say hares ?

TBH though I would rather sit in the house repeatedly poking myself in the eyes but thanks for the invite ?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Go back to la la land. I forget your name but remember who you are.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Hypothetically speaking what game could you put in front in numbers? please dont say hares ?

TBH though I would rather sit in the house repeatedly poking myself in the eyes but thanks for the invite ?

I could show you more bambi then you dog would be able to run in a sitting mate muntjac cwd roe fallow red hinds ?

• Like 1