Running dogs.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daytime mooching moors or reed beds or bolting for the dogs  

Hill , hill and more hill , out day time hunting can’t beat it ! I do a little bit of lamping and bushing but my true game is the hill ! 

Done all kinds of lamping with lurchers from the 70’s but for the past few years I’ve found it boring , I think I went 3 times last season even tho I’ve got a lot land I can lamp all over Yorkshire. I

Posted Images

Done all kinds of lamping with lurchers from the 70’s but for the past few years I’ve found it boring , I think I went 3 times last season even tho I’ve got a lot land I can lamp all over Yorkshire. I don’t Know if it’s a age think but it’s watching the dogs work in the day for me

• Like 7
16 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Hill , hill and more hill , out day time hunting can’t beat it ! I do a little bit of lamping and bushing but my true game is the hill ! 

51D39A0A-D92E-424C-825B-C8AF693B2EE3.jpeg

6E51D275-EA85-4E29-B763-D9C810990C04.jpeg

835B686D-8201-42B3-959D-69E71C8E64D6.jpeg

2000ABAD-6777-4957-9748-30A0F39E92E9.jpeg

Amazing ground, I have nothing even remotely similar to that round me. Can I ask  what’s about in those hills? Game wise. 

20 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Done all kinds of lamping with lurchers from the 70’s but for the past few years I’ve found it boring , I think I went 3 times last season even tho I’ve got a lot land I can lamp all over Yorkshire. I don’t Know if it’s a age think but it’s watching the dogs work in the day for me

U our right about the age thing mate the older u get the harder lamping becomes lamping is fast and furious for a young lad its ever harder when u our near 60 lol that's why I enjoy ferreting more now 

3 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

U our right about the age thing mate the older u get the harder lamping becomes lamping is fast and furious for a young lad its ever harder when u our near 60 lol that's why I enjoy ferreting more now 

I have to wait for lads  half my age to catch me up on the hills ? I just don't enjoy it like I once did mate it can be too easy for the dogs and just be about the numbers . Point slip, point slip and point and slip. I just like to watch the dogs work in the day on a mix of terrain these days but it does take me 2 days to recover from a good nights lamping now ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Trev70 said:

I have to wait for lads  half my age to catch me up on the hills ? I just don't enjoy it like I once did mate it can be too easy for the dogs and just be about the numbers . Point slip, point slip and point and slip. I just like to watch the dogs work in the day on a mix of terrain these days but it does take me 2 days to recover from a good nights lamping now ?

Smug b*****d 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

100%

• Like 1
On 06/07/2021 at 20:22, Trev70 said:

I need a oxy tank when I’m out with you lol ? like marine boy 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1