Running dogs.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daytime mooching moors or reed beds or bolting for the dogs  

Hill , hill and more hill , out day time hunting can’t beat it ! I do a little bit of lamping and bushing but my true game is the hill ! 

Done all kinds of lamping with lurchers from the 70’s but for the past few years I’ve found it boring , I think I went 3 times last season even tho I’ve got a lot land I can lamp all over Yorkshire. I

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I have to wait for lads  half my age to catch me up on the hills ? I just don't enjoy it like I once did mate it can be too easy for the dogs and just be about the numbers . Point slip, point slip and point and slip. I just like to watch the dogs work in the day on a mix of terrain these days but it does take me 2 days to recover from a good nights lamping now ?

U right it can be easy for dogs lamping But its only easy for a good one lol I know u can kill rabbits with what I call middlein dogs which isn't up to much specially when there's plenty about if u know what I mean u our lucky Trev u can still walk the hill remember your health is your wealth mate I have to pick my ground now to suit me when out ferreting all the best ferret man Ps u told me one time u dun we videos of ferreting I did go on all watch them Brilliant mate I really enjoyed them well dun keep them coming ?

• Like 1