Father’s Day card

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had shit to get done today and when my misses told me i had to stay in for a delivery this morning i was a bit miffed as i got loads to get on with, the knock at the door was not a delivery man but 

Got a Miller & Carter voucher from the daughter ?...and the son came over and took me out for a nice meal and gave me the news that im going to be a grandad again  Lifes blindin innit !

My youngest girl made me this...my favourite chocolate is whole nut so she made her own version...

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My youngest girl made me this...my favourite chocolate is whole nut so she made her own version...

20210620_112649.jpg.27588d5516eaa82864f60169f4748c9d.jpg

Lovely bit of Emma bridgewater there ?

• Like 1

She's making me my favourite steak and ale pie so I'm sat in garden trying to decide if I should try letting a few young pigeons out and also trying to decide if I can stomach this half bottle of ale left over from pie making. Did my usual bottle of prosseco last night then got listening to music on YouTube, before I knew it I'd done half a bottle of white on top. Feeling a bit delicate still. 

Got breakfast in bed and all the usual socks and chocolate from the boys so can't complain with today really 

IMG_20210620_152443.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Good pic that mate..

I'm more worried why you have the card behind it in your hand ?

Ah I always buy people random cards my old man played professionally and for Wales so was gone give him the English card as a joke but used that one for my misses father instead 

• Like 2