Father’s Day card

Me.. was wife's birthday yesterday. So a big day out, Wolloton Park in notts and then 3 courses in a nice little french place in town.

Just fancied a steady one today but got told early on we're out for breakkie.. and it's some kind of man v food thing!!?

Well... i got stiched up by the 3 females and now I've got to give birth to this lot in the morning!!??

just to add.. loads of bacon and 6 sausages under those eggs!!!

I failed before anyone asks!!!

IMG-20210620-WA0000.jpg.53f393caaa3aaa1fad7077a15c12a5b1.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had shit to get done today and when my misses told me i had to stay in for a delivery this morning i was a bit miffed as i got loads to get on with, the knock at the door was not a delivery man but 

Got a Miller & Carter voucher from the daughter ?...and the son came over and took me out for a nice meal and gave me the news that im going to be a grandad again  Lifes blindin innit !

My youngest girl made me this...my favourite chocolate is whole nut so she made her own version...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fireman said:

I opened the door as the delivery man was late to have a moan at him, the "Hello Dad" sure took the wind out my sail's :laugh:,i then just cried for ten mins and wouldn't let him go mate...:rolleyes: :D

Thats absolutely brilliant mate i love shit like this good for you.....how old is your lad ?

I had the same it took me years of grovelling to have a relationship with my boy again but it was worth it he,s a chip off the old block and we get into it at times but everything is there that should be and we'll never be apart like that again.......treasure him and work at it mate im so pleased for you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

I had shit to get done today and when my misses told me i had to stay in for a delivery this morning i was a bit miffed as i got loads to get on with, the knock at the door was not a delivery man but  my eldest son who i ain't seen for ten years....:yahoo:...

Now that's brilliant mate.. 

• Thanks 1

It really shouldn't just be the one day a year lads.

You only get the one dad.. love him and treat him like a king.

Make the most of him because.. if you're lucky, and still got him.. he won't be around forever...

I love all my family and i tell my mrs and girls that i love them everyday.. because i know one day.. i won't be able to!!  

Same with your mother.. live every day like it's the last!!

• Like 8

You’re both very lucky lads and i wish you both well-with it

I couldn’t have my dad in my life again. I needed him aS a kid, now he’s just a geezer in the street I see now and again.  

He gave me nothing but in reality He gave me everything I have. He tried to be all  pally when my kids were born . But in reality I didn’t need him anymore .

Lovely to read though guys! The one thing you never get back is time. I hope you and your sons have some good times ahead ?????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats absolutely brilliant mate i love shit like this good for you.....how old is your lad ?

I had the same it took me years of grovelling to have a relationship with my boy again but it was worth it he,s a chip off the old block and we get into it at times but everything is there that should be and we'll never be apart like that again.......treasure him and work at it mate im so pleased for you.

He's 28 and i  kept away from him during my dark days as i had feck all to offer or give him as such,it's taken a lot for him to let me back into his life and a chance i will not blow. We had a wonderful day yesterdat just sitting about catching up and watching him teaching his youngest brother to strum on a guitar was a simple thing but truely one of the biggest moments in my life,thanks for the kind words and glad it's working out for you to :clapper:...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
On 21/06/2021 at 13:00, socks said:

Well what a cracking day for gnasher and fireman. Both those posts genuinely made me smile. 

Nice,thankyou Squire :thumbs:

Check your messages me ol fruit.

Edited by gnasher16
On 20/06/2021 at 22:25, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I couldn’t have my dad in my life again. I needed him aS a kid, now he’s just a geezer in the street I see now and again.  

He gave me nothing but in reality He gave me everything I have. He tried to be all  pally when my kids were born . But in reality I didn’t need him anymore .

Lovely to read though guys! The one thing you never get back is time. I hope you and your sons have some good times ahead ?????

Chat to him mate.......even if its just to say goodbye.......only once he,s gone will it be too late ?

• Like 2
On 20/06/2021 at 22:25, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bit upsetting reading that matey do us a favour and make my day and I'm sure dad would love it go say hello do it mate. I'm not telling you what to do I'm just asking   let me no how you get on 

• Like 1

My wife is one of these “give people a chance, make the effort” types which is a trait I happen to think is noble and I like because it’s kind.

However, in my experience there are two types of people.

One person is humble enough to realise they have made mistakes and they genuinely try to improve and make amends.....they may not get it right all the time but they are trying with varying degrees of effort.

They deserve a chance.

The other type can’t help but be the prick they have always been, life’s about them and their wants and needs.

They will never ever improve and have no intention of doing so, if you want to go to them on their terms then it’s fine but other than that they ain’t bothered just like they have never been bothered.

Theres nothing at the end of that road except disappointment and frustration, them c**ts deserve nothing. 
They will always be an utter c**t because they don’t know how to be anything else.

You only go and do this stuff if it’s worth doing, after all, you didn’t set out the field of play, they did. 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, sid g said:

that was my old man we let him back in i even gave him a job i`m glad i did 

Good for you mate, exactly how it should be.

Kids don’t ask to get brought into the world, it’s down to the grown ups to be, well, grown up. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

our old man was a twat liked a drink never bothered with us as kids home life was that bad  i lived with my nan  most of the time  till i was 9 when she died then i had to go back ,i left home at 18 ,  i think the way our old man was made us what we are today we`ve both been better dads n grandads and we`ve both got stuck in and done alright in life , i gave him a job as a yard man / driver he sat in my office once while i dealt with a call when i finished he said to me sorry for being a bit of a c**t when you were younger he sat in my brothers bar in spain and told him the same that was good enough for us , lucky for me i had a great grandad for a role model / father figure who gave me some sound advice ,, 

Great stuff pal, you were the example he should have been but he was clever enough to realise and a big enough man to say “I’m sorry” .......fair play to him, can’t ask for more than that.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, WILF said:

You only go and do this stuff if it’s worth doing, after all, you didn’t set out the field of play, they did. 

Takes two to tango mate and whos to say im right....me ?

I never saw eye to eye with the ol man but would like to of had the opportunity to say goodbye to him,unfortunately i couldnt as i was in a place he always said id end up....God works in mysterious ways and all that.

To simply have shook his hand and said goodbye would of meant the world to me.....untidy endings leave room for regret.

• Like 3