Saluki's and their crosses.

What I love is folks who don’t run out of season, who don’t run early season, late season, when it’s frosty, when it’s a Tuesday, when the f***ing moon is retrograde ? which is a great excuse for why their dogs get out for about 3 months if lucky maybe once every week or two. So they manage ten to twelve trips out each season ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You’re just lucky you got that young lass to show you how it’s done and keep your dogs grafting ? 

she’s out now been out since 11 with pups just mooching with her boyfriend woods and small land ? 

when i’m out with big dogs she riles me i’m like a spectator looking for her half the time ? 

got me 6 year old pecking me head all day we out tonight dad i’m not at school tomorrow we out tonight dad she’s like a broken record already been stroking the dog down she has me in stitches ? 

• Like 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

When u arrive upstairs il open the lift door and cnt you off I got grandkids older than your kids lol 

? oldest just turned 14 mate one 6 and 1 all lasses ? one due may finally a lad ? so i’ll have 3 tom boys and one boy ? 

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What I love is folks who don’t run out of season, who don’t run early season, late season, when it’s frosty, when it’s a Tuesday, when the f***ing moon is retrograde ? which is a great excuse for why their dogs get out for about 3 months if lucky maybe once every week or two. So they manage ten to twelve trips out each season ? 

It’s called restraint we all can if we want but go by rules and respect of the girl  and not the reinvented rules by chancers banging sumner hares and Lamping em just saying like ? 

Edited by green lurchers
12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? 

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It’s called restraint we all can if we want but go by rules and respect of the girl  and not the reinvented rules by chancers banging sumner hares and Lamping em just saying like ? 

pups and summer is fair game mate 

i don’t lamp hares mate haven’t in over a decade but i’m not really bothered lads that do as long as it is used not thrown they don’t kill the strong uns on good land anyway most lampers stay away from hares because it’s the night and dog finished ? 

32 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Right Boyz a will see you later off to go brush up out again for a couple more pints later. You keep this post Warm for us on tha summer bashers World beaters chavi

Don't be getting too drunk again mate.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I do accept that a level of restraint is important and respect for your quarry. But you do also get the man who falls a good game down the pub but always has a reason he ain’t out doing a bit with his dogs. 

27 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I do accept that a level of restraint is important and respect for your quarry. But you do also get the man who falls a good game down the pub but always has a reason he ain’t out doing a bit with his dogs. 

Yep thers all sorts and man in pub speaks a great game respect for quarry and given them a rest in breeding  is fundamental issue in my life yes u can but respect is paramount but in this new age of lack of respect it’s become the norm and accepted like u I get quad  and 4x4 night riders looking for easy kills  but my pets have been highly trained  it’s the least I can do and feel great joy in the sadness the live stream killers   feel having lamped eyes that disappear lol  no dumb sitters on my watch ?

Edited by green lurchers
22 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep thers all sorts and man in pub speaks a great game respect for quarry and given them a rest in breeding  is fundamental issue in my life yes u can but respect is paramount but in this new age of lack of respect it’s become the norm and accepted like u I get quad  and 4x4 night riders looking for easy kills  but my pets have been highly trained  it’s the least I can do and feel great joy in the sadness the live stream killers   feel having lamped eyes that disappear lol  no dumb sitters on my watch ?

how do you teach a dog to uses its nose understand cover be able to keep getting the hare out stay on it

or is there no need with a whippet because it is what gets there first by the time the hare hits cover the dog is f****d and just comes straight back to you 

there chalk and cheese gl 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how do you teach a dog to uses its nose understand cover be able to keep getting the hare out stay on it

or is there no need with a whippet because it is what gets there first by the time the hare hits cover the dog is f****d and just comes straight back to you 

there chalk and cheese gl 

Restraint not your strong point mc ? 3 from 4 whippet in feb Newmarket ?? Wat you reckon easy or vhd  or catterax ??  But you seen a few whippets but only a few eh mate I seen the best of best but even still they no top Sal x but I seen few of them as well ?

Edited by green lurchers