• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

That's right! 

This is a red blooded Saluki and Saluki lurcher thread 

Mincers and metrosexuals etc can bugger off back to the what's cooking thread

Meow folk on cooking thread do more coursing than all ya skimmers ??

Edited by green lurchers
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we get out beginning next month mate have a few weekends out i’ll be walking mate just not getting to kills fast etc 

I’ve heard it all now ??thers those that walk and those that talk x talks cheap money buys whiskeys 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

A good strong clever hare that but what a run by that tilly going through the  gears but knowing when to .that's a good bitch going of that run did she ever produce anything when lined 

That's what I'm wondering pal, I've just seen another bitch that looked very good, dog called Scruffy, looked dynamite. 

One thing though, it was yapping on one of it's runs, that would drive me mad.

I've read these two bitches have been the best of the best in recent times, more chance of finding rocking horse shit than getting anything off them I'd say. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I'm wondering pal, I've just seen another bitch that looked very good, dog called Scruffy, looked dynamite. 

One thing though, it was yapping on one of it's runs, that would drive me mad.

I've read these two bitches have been the best of the best in recent times, more chance of finding rocking horse shit than getting anything off them I'd say. 

I agree about getting anything direct and why would you I expect there pups would be in big demand and kept amongst them .as for yapping I have seen it many times normally out of frustration or over matched .but that said I have seen dogs that open up still kill some amount of gear .years ago it was a serious fault but I don't think its thought of as bad theses days but a good dog is a good dog and I haven't seen a dog some couldn't pick fault with .

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I agree about getting anything direct and why would you I expect there pups would be in big demand and kept amongst them .as for yapping I have seen it many times normally out of frustration or over matched .but that said I have seen dogs that open up still kill some amount of gear .years ago it was a serious fault but I don't think its thought of as bad theses days but a good dog is a good dog and I haven't seen a dog some couldn't pick fault with .

My collie cross used to yap on occasions, often when the hare was near cover, I think he knew when they were going to escape. 

I've read some lines though do throw yappers, would hate that tbh. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1