Deer deer and more deer

Just now, mC HULL said:

You maybe have killed miles more then me mate ? it quality for me not quantity used to when younger smash them bull x with us but new as a kid there limit very limited ?

Wet land good slips only very good ones can do it mate its the ultimate test bambi or hare ?

Wet land ? was you born in a swamp ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

You hope for the attributes of each breed to come through in the mix mate, I wouldn't keep a heavily saturated bull dog, but I recognise that in 1/4 mixed in with the running dogs adds that bit extra if you bump into anything a bit bigger...

Edging your bets really and hoping the mix works out, but as we all know it doesn't always go that way...

I keep same type mate never hope mix turn out ok for me I just want similar to good I had 

The saluki attribute are it kills animals mate relentless until it does 

A greyhound attribute is chasing things about not the kill 

A bull x attribute is gameness but do you need that for a bambi dog ?

2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Wet land ? was you born in a swamp ??

Lol I live near River mate low lying land a bull x wouldn't last me a day or night ? 

Up your end grass dont go full season not collect bit a mud lol ? dead a winter to you like summer hunting to me lol ? ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I live near River mate low lying land a bull x wouldn't last me a day or night ? 

Up your end grass dont go full season not collect bit a mud lol ? dead a winter to you like summer hunting to me lol ? ?

My work is done here , have a nice day ?

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Locally,...there was a real good line of Pit Bull x Greyhound....I saw this type back in the late 90's, just when I had decided to quit trying to get myself,..Jail time? Prior to walking out with this style of jukel I had 'done alright' on the deer with all sorts of miscellaneous crossbred critters....However,..nothing I had would match the pure physicality and prey drive of the Bull/Saluki/Greyhound composites that are available today..I missed out on running such obviously handy animals, but I am pleased that the lads persevered with their breeding programs, and produced such amazing specimens.

Nothing for anyone to argue about,...it is what it is..?

DSC_0016 (2).JPG

Just looks coursing bred mate gone to far on getting in shape id want a bit a back arse  on it ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

Killed untold deer/hare/fox before the ban...and not with coursing bred dogs...when we did try them,they brought us nothing but f***ing grief...got chored away along with what ever else we had kennelled ....sorry but they attract the wrong sorts from personal experience..I wouldn't have another as long as I got a hole in my arse?

• Like 2

I've been ther done it Phil by January there to light nothing in em when it matters peaked to early mate ? I wasn't been funny ?look real well but its been took out of them need good back on em I learned that hard way ? 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I keep same type mate never hope mix turn out ok for me I just want similar to good I had 

The saluki attribute are it kills animals mate relentless until it does 

A greyhound attribute is chasing things about not the kill 

A bull x attribute is gameness but do you need that for a bambi dog ?

Bigger deer dont just roll over mate, so an element of "gameness" is required if you are at them regulatu imo..

Plus a bit of extra weight/bone and jaw...

If hares are your thing and the occasional roe then you get a coursing dog...don't mean they are gonna be the best at everything though mate...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Bigger deer dont just roll over mate, so an element of "gameness" is required if you are at them regulatu imo..

Plus a bit of extra weight/bone and jaw...

If hares are your thing and the occasional roe then you get a coursing dog...don't mean they are gonna be the best at everything though mate...

? lads I know bull x really used for teeth mate reds smellys ?

48 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just like sal bred ?

Half sal grey great killers but good coursing bred on another level again 

Bull x hasn't even got 3 deer in tank unless ambushing them small fields open land 100yds slip roe pull them all over 

I don't know how you think bull xs have nothing in the tank if you have a bull x from game bred pitbulls they should run all night there bred to fight in a box for hours.. Any lurcher type apart from grews or 3/4s should run all night once fit and if they can't blame yourself not the dog 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

To wins shows ? Lol I kill more deer in a day then them doubled up lol be finished one deer of good slip rest up  the rest a the day ? ?

Trust me that dog IS not Bred to.win.show I judged that.show for a.good friend of.mine lol lol i have owned these types of bull lurchers in the late 80s it's all about getting the [BANNED TEXT] one for u 

Just now, fenman1# said:

I don't know how you think bull xs have nothing in the tank if you have a bull x from game bred pitbulls they should run all night there bred to fight in a box for hours.. Any lurcher type apart from grews or 3/4s should run all night once fit and if they can't blame yourself not the dog 

I think the other thing easily forgotten is most folk don’t run 1st x. You breed to what you want. You keep breeding bull x with speed and stamina together you get a line with increasing speed and stamina etc