Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Thing is, when you say ‘need’ you’re talking about the hardness in them. I personally love them mainly cos they are so biddable, intelligent and personable. Easy to live with and good for all round work. 

Like many other crosses ??‍♂️I think your taking what I’ve said an trying to pick my opinion to bits as a rib at bull xs because you own them that’s not the case I think your over thinking to much what I’m saying just to give a opposite answer to what I’m saying. If you think I’ve hate or discrediting bull blood after I can’t get out of the beddy xs I keep what I need what direction do you think I’ll go in for my base blood? 

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?be mate leave january we have a run?ill show you a sal x kill fox a fox quick and not have a head like a ballon after

I don't keep dogs that look for holds there half pitbull ffs and if I had a half x looked for a hold it's not leaving the field

• Like 1
Just now, fenman1# said:

I don't keep dogs that look for holds there half pitbull ffs and if I had a half x looked for a hold it's not leaving the field

im the ooposite mate want neck finished no good ruing good meat ? 

Just now, fenman1# said:

Why do you eat fox ya c**t

?no mate its dogs instinct to kill things by the neck only a thick bull x thinks it quicker to start at the arsehole lol??then wonder why its heads twice the size lol

• Haha 1

Called grabbing where they can. Iv seen foxes hit ditches and get away cause the dog on it was a throat holder and wouldn't get him by the arse incase he turned and got them, I now know what you think a good fox dog is so I'm gonna leave it here. I'll message you when I'm over showyou a half x lamp all night and she will be 7 years of age not even young and fresh 

Just now, fenman1# said:

Called grabbing where they can. Iv seen foxes hit ditches and get away cause the dog on it was a throat holder and wouldn't get him by the arse incase he turned and got them, I now know what you think a good fox dog is so I'm gonna leave it here. I'll message you when I'm over showyou a half x lamp all night and she will be 7 years of age not even young and fresh 

?

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

No but I keep hearing a good little un will always beat a good big un ?? I know your theoretically speaking I get that but but if a dog can do it it can do it that’s all I’ve said 

Dunno mate genuinely. Pre ban I took a lad off here out and we killed a good fallow buck with his 23 “ bitch. She did well, she was capable. But it was harder work for her than a dog with the same heart abs a few more inches and pounds. It’s just a fact of life. Same as why boxers etx fight in weight classes. It’s not about being hard or tough. 

45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so what would happen mate up here take a minute to get on one after a good slip daytime and roe can boogie when open land in front of em they pull it all over until it pulled up one run finished mate what we doing the rest a the day ?? bring a collie at least that can over 2 mins and go again?? 

I think I’d be ok, but who knows. It’s all fantasy anyway isn’t ? 

43 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

he would get a submarine out on your ground ?

I bought them all flippers and snorkels mate and I’ve got a kayak strapped to top of truck so I can keep up with the run when I’m up there having a run out with Shamu. 

39 minutes ago, poxon said:

Like many other crosses ??‍♂️I think your taking what I’ve said an trying to pick my opinion to bits as a rib at bull xs because you own them that’s not the case I think your over thinking to much what I’m saying just to give a opposite answer to what I’m saying. If you think I’ve hate or discrediting bull blood after I can’t get out of the beddy xs I keep what I need what direction do you think I’ll go in for my base blood? 

No mate It’s called having a discussion. I’m sweating my tits off in a pen of sheep. This is a good way to pass the time hiding under the hedge with a bottle of lucozade on my breaks ? 

I don’t think you hate bull blood and I’m not just be contrary. I’m just saying what I think - you said lots of folk keep bull x and don’t need them as they don’t do heavy work, I’m just saying there are other reasons folk like bull in their dogs, but just the hardness factor. 

I do genuinely enjoy a good debate and you write in full sentences ? 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I bought them all flippers and snorkels mate and I’ve got a kayak strapped to top of truck so I can keep up with the run when I’m up there having a run out with Shamu. 

just bring wellies mate trainers might be good on that grass land but with me you get trenchfoot after an hour ?