Deer deer and more deer

3 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Once they start hitting trees and stone ditches when deer jump or go through them the lighter built lurchers don't like it and a few boots off the big fellas don't be long sending coursing bred dogs on there toes. Gazzels ain't much bigger then a cwd and my old 7/8 whippet knocked them for fun 

Mate truth is saluki breds very rarely break down they may look weak but there sturdy animals can take knocks 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Mate truth is saluki breds very rarely break down they may look weak but there sturdy animals can take knocks 

A saluki would shit its self after getting a boot off a big lad what shit you talking yeah there the best dog for a hare hands down but deer fox anything else other breeds take over 

14 minutes ago, poxon said:

I don’t follow this certain cross for jobs stuff  no more. I know now it’s down to individual dog if it’ll do the job to many people running around saying you need a bit of bull blood for certain jobs like it’s a quick fix or the most manly lurcher thing to say. Like there out doing loads most people I see with bull blooded dogs the dog they gots waisted on them because there not really needing such a hard core dog because there not hardcore there selfs it’s all for clout

Agree to a degree mate...lol..

If you look at the dogs Phil has put up or even this bitch of mine you can see what the aim is, I won't pretend mine is a world beater or im "hardcore" lol...but if I was running deer, I know they can handle it, im personally not into very heavily bull blooded dogs but certainly see the merit that bit of bull adds to these types of animals...

• Like 5

Without wanting to sound like I’m trying to be a hero, cos I’m not. But if you’re out a lot and give the dog a fair bit of stick, the bull blood, in my opinion, helps the dog have that, get up and go attitude. They might be sore, bruised, wet, cold and smacked about, tired, feet knocked up a bit. But they still dig in and give all. And when they get there, they have the tools to finish the job very quickly and hold some big weights. 

• Like 5
Just now, fenman1# said:

A saluki would shit its self after getting a boot off a big lad what shit you talking yeah there the best dog for a hare hands down but deer fox anything else other breeds take over 

OK mate lol ?

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?small fields short sharp bursts mate very good for a short time lamping mate actually running after things how long they got in tank a minute ?

I don't want to run my pray till it can't run anymore mate that's not hunting running hare till exhaustion is not.hunting.to me But one man is another mans poison ?

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Agree to a degree mate...lol..

If you look at the dogs Phil has put up or even this bitch of mine you can see what the aim is, I won't pretend mine is a world beater or im "hardcore" lol...but if I was running deer, I know they can handle it, im personally not into very heavily bull blooded dogs but certainly see the merit that bit of bull adds to these types of animals...

?just look  like coursing breds mate lol but lads can still say bull when someone asked them how its bred lol

1 minute ago, Ferretman65 said:

I don't want to run my pray till it can't run anymore mate that's not hunting running hare till exhaustion is not.hunting.to me But one man is another mans poison ?

Mate a deer is pulled as soon as dog gets to it a hare is alot harder to kill believe me ?

OK mate lol ?

OK mate ? I'm not even cribbing saluki xs I don't mind them but face there a hare dog and yeah there the best hare dog but you saying bull xs only good for small fields is a joke. Could knock big fellas all night long and the next night and kill foxes in between I don't no are you just seeing bull xs off them big chocolate things they call pitbulls but the real thing has plenty lung.. 

13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Someone better break it to this little bean bag, that she stuffed, no gas, no gears, no chance ? 

1065BB2B-872B-4E13-B422-57B31F88D459.jpeg

425DC366-286C-4B6C-92E9-B21470FA3BDA.jpeg

You know what you need for were you are bud ?

But were I am that be no good couldnt even get a days work out it lol ? ? ? ?

Sorry mate had 2 

1 minute ago, fenman1# said:

OK mate ? I'm not even cribbing saluki xs I don't mind them but face there a hare dog and yeah there the best hare dog but you saying bull xs only good for small fields is a joke. Could knock big fellas all night long and the next night and kill foxes in between I don't no are you just seeing bull xs off them big chocolate things they call pitbulls but the real thing has plenty lung.. 

Knock things all night not even if there's 5 of em lol full night longer than an hour pal 

You know what you need for were you are bud ?

But were I am that be no good couldnt even get a days work out it lol ? ? ? ?

Sorry mate had 2 

I dunno mate, even out small fields are 100 acres ? and they are all divided by wee tracks, no fences.