New acquisitions

2 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Some other things found. My records. Some really self indulgent naval gazing going on here but I make no apologies, it's only the internet. Bought the Stranglers album when at art college, people at home thought going to art college was an odd thing to do. People at art college found me odd but loved the Stranglers and thought the album cover was macarbre or at best an ironic statement with the stuffed animals. I loved the Stranglers music but never understood why anyone would have a a mounted animal in their house unless it was something that you had dug yourself.

007 (1).jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

I'd like to know what it says on each of those fox heads.... I doubt you can make it out on the record cover? 

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacement Stock lost my two old ones end of the season. They were both sisters 8 years old one just fell over dead on the lawn in front of me about six weeks later the other just started to fade awa

My old man out of the blue has given me this am over the moon shes been parked up since I was born ( 36 years) going to take some time and effort to get her back on the road but will be worth it i hop

Got this little air rifle off my brother,was given it collecting scrap... Gave it a soak,and quick polish,rattle can of metal spray paint ... Shoots sweet, will keep my 9 yr old lad entertai

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

The other month Scott at work pointed out my man boobs, I've noticed them today and with all this 167 genders these days was wondering what happens if I wake up one day and I've got new acquisitions in the form of a proper pair of Pamelas?

Well my advice would be stay at home and play with them mate, you never know if you give them a squeeze and a tweek you might sprout a fanny. 🤣

8 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

The other month Scott at work pointed out my man boobs, I've noticed them today and with all this 167 genders these days was wondering what happens if I wake up one day and I've got new acquisitions in the form of a proper pair of Pamelas?

Embrace the joys of getting 'older' mate! If gravity plays along nicely.. at some time in the future you might be able to provide yourself with a free tit w@nk!! No being nicey nicey 24 hrs before hand.. no fancy meal out build up.. no "here you go love.. blow 50 quid on Kays catalogue and treat yourself to summet nice" lol..

37 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Embrace the joys of getting 'older' mate! If gravity plays along nicely.. at some time in the future you might be able to provide yourself with a free tit w@nk!! No being nicey nicey 24 hrs before hand.. no fancy meal out build up.. no "here you go love.. blow 50 quid on Kays catalogue and treat yourself to summet nice" lol..

And the pasties

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just bought this off the widow of the guy who had the local motorcycle shop, the outbuildings are full of bike related stuff , tools , pet cages ,electronics think he was a hoarder. 
the bsa bantam bushman 175 has under 7000 miles in the clock .

2d7745e4-20dd-41ec-9840-f2d2c8c62bbd.jpeg

Looks a nice bike that you get any paperwork with it ? 

Just bought this off the widow of the guy who had the local motorcycle shop, the outbuildings are full of bike related stuff , tools , pet cages ,electronics think he was a hoarder. 
the bsa bantam bushman 175 has under 7000 miles in the clock .

2d7745e4-20dd-41ec-9840-f2d2c8c62bbd.jpeg

Cracking that,she got any Triumph bikes or stuff ?..

10 hours ago, fireman said:

Cracking that,she got any Triumph bikes or stuff ?..

No there’s another bantam in bits that’s rough a Suzuki burgman moped covered over a Honda moped thing that they can’t find any for sale in the uk an a cx500 dumped in garden missing front end and it’s fit for scrap. 
I was lucky as her son in law is my department supervisors boss an he asked bloke who works opposite me who’s into bikes to help him as he knows nothing about them an they was talking about  the bantam an my ears pricked up .

they are waiting to hear if they have a pitch at shepton mallet auto jumble In November as they are going to do sell lot if stuff there . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No there’s another bantam in bits that’s rough a Suzuki burgman moped covered over a Honda moped thing that they can’t find any for sale in the uk an a cx500 dumped in garden missing front end and it’s fit for scrap. 
I was lucky as her son in law is my department supervisors boss an he asked bloke who works opposite me who’s into bikes to help him as he knows nothing about them an they was talking about  the bantam an my ears pricked up .

they are waiting to hear if they have a pitch at shepton mallet auto jumble In November as they are going to do sell lot if stuff there . 

Kempton park racecourse near me do motorbike parts fairs now and then,old parts for enthusiasts,might want to check it out if there’s loads of spares?