New acquisitions

The first one is a club made from an old table leg ?. Got it for a tenner in an antique shop. Totally homemade but it just stood out for some reason. 

Third is a bayonet. Anyone know anything about it? What gun is it off? The rubber has Arabic writing on it. It was taken off a dead raghead by a mates cousin. He didn't slot him, just found him at the side of the road. 

IMG_20210508_162547.jpg

IMG_20210508_163339.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacement Stock lost my two old ones end of the season. They were both sisters 8 years old one just fell over dead on the lawn in front of me about six weeks later the other just started to fade awa

My old man out of the blue has given me this am over the moon shes been parked up since I was born ( 36 years) going to take some time and effort to get her back on the road but will be worth it i hop

Got this little air rifle off my brother,was given it collecting scrap... Gave it a soak,and quick polish,rattle can of metal spray paint ... Shoots sweet, will keep my 9 yr old lad entertai

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

The first one is a club made from an old table leg ?. Got it for a tenner in an antique shop. Totally homemade but it just stood out for some reason. 

Second is a sword stick. Always wanted one. It's in a bad condition but I reckon I can make something out of it. Nice ferrule on the end, some nice silver collars down it and a fancy polished handle on it. 

Third is a bayonet. Anyone know anything about it? What gun is it off? The rubber has Arabic writing on it. It was taken off a dead raghead by a mates cousin. He didn't slot him, just found him at the side of the road. 

IMG_20210508_162547.jpg

IMG_20210508_162613.jpg

IMG_20210508_162650.jpg

IMG_20210508_163339.jpg

Not want sell the cane ? 

1 hour ago, Ratmanwan3 said:

The bayonet is of a ak 47. I have one the same my mate brought back from the first gulf war.

There should be a slot in the blade that clips onto the scabbard to make wire cutters.

Ahh yeah I get that now....nice 

I had a sword stick, donkeys years ago. I think half of this place would have died for it. Top was a silver long dogs head.

Prior to that though I had a 'walking stick' I'll never forget. Ash, I'd imagine? So, long, straight stick. But, emanating from a round root bowl. And that had been only slightly carved to bring out the face of a Boxer or Mastiff type dog.

It had these two mad, amber coloured eyes set in it. Fukking fantastic, it was! Fukking sister gave it to our smack addicted cousin one night, while I wasn't around. We call guess where That one went!