New acquisitions

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacement Stock lost my two old ones end of the season. They were both sisters 8 years old one just fell over dead on the lawn in front of me about six weeks later the other just started to fade awa

My old man out of the blue has given me this am over the moon shes been parked up since I was born ( 36 years) going to take some time and effort to get her back on the road but will be worth it i hop

Got this little air rifle off my brother,was given it collecting scrap... Gave it a soak,and quick polish,rattle can of metal spray paint ... Shoots sweet, will keep my 9 yr old lad entertai

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

First world war hard tack biscuit.

'Happy Christmas from Bert 1918'

On the other side it says 'some chew!!!' with a set of tooth marks 

PXL_20240317_175810202.MP.jpg

PXL_20240317_175800834.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

First world war hard tack biscuit.

'Happy Christmas from Bert 1918'

On the other side it says 'some chew!!!' with a set of tooth marks 

PXL_20240317_175810202.MP.jpg

PXL_20240317_175800834.jpg

How much that set you back?Superb.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

How much that set you back?Superb.

Free! 

Militaria fair today.....our kid kept picking it up and looking at it....the bloke on the stall said 'if you like it that much you can have it' . Think he had bought a few things off the bloke in the past. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Free! 

Militaria fair today.....our kid kept picking it up and looking at it....the bloke on the stall said 'if you like it that much you can have it' . Think he had bought a few things off the bloke in the past. 

I would be tempted to lick it.Tell your brother there’s a decent militaria fair at Kempton Park,last time I went there was trench knives and other interesting stuff.

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

I would be tempted to lick it.Tell your brother there’s a decent militaria fair at Kempton Park,last time I went there was trench knives and other interesting stuff.

It's probably the same fair organised by the same company, it goes round the country.

I did lick it 🤣

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I did lick it 🤣

Who could resist lol. 

I am surprised you have never been metal detecting in France or Poland, lot of people do it for WW2 militaria. 

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Free! 

Northern arms fair at Bolton ?

• Like 1