More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Yes, it was written over 2000yrs ago by people that didn't speak English and, it has since been translated and reproduced by people over that time.

If you're genuinely interested in why people believe in God and follow the bible, get yourself a copy and read it.

Well that’s a contradiction on time scale lol .

If I’m an atheist why would I read the written word of liars mate .

Some seem to think religion is untouchable  lol and resort to calling out those who question it .Same  goes for very many things in this day and age .Francie is the only one on here with any true conviction that I can see who is consistent and true to his belief .The rest flit from whatever seems to avoid the hardest comments to denying they are religious but believe in a creator lol.

It’s only debate and it’s the religious that are getting arsey ,dosnt that tell you something .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Well that’s a contradiction on time scale lol .

If I’m an atheist why would I read the written word of liars mate .

Some seem to think religion is untouchable  lol and resort to calling out those who question it .Same  goes for very many things in this day and age .Francie is the only one on here with any true conviction that I can see who is consistent and true to his belief .The rest flit from whatever seems to avoid the hardest comments to denying they are religious but believe in a creator lol.

It’s only debate and it’s the religious that are getting arsey ,dosnt that tell you something .

It stands to reason that it's just over 2000yrs old - as this is the year 2021AD.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I'd class myself as - I went to church and Sunday school as a kid. I'm not religious.

......... I try to keep an open mind and not be a c**t.

The bible is interesting reading - I'm not sure how you can write the whole thing off as the words of liars as there are many parts in there about people that were likely to have been around at the time.

If you want to see something really interesting, give the Koran a look as well and note the similarities. 

It's almost as if both could have diverged from the same original texts over hundreds of years of translation and interpretation. 

So why does a grown man feel the need to write shit directed at another man he knows f**k all about lol and on the internet of all places .

Im neither weak nor illiterate 

Bewilders me .If I take a disliking to someone I just move on but you being the big bollocks feel the need to try get at me lol. Bigger and better have tried Mara and failed miserably but you keep on if it passes the time .?

Was a joke about the threat bud lol ,who in their right mind threatens someone they know nothing about unless they are very stupid .
 You know absolutely nothing about me nor I you and that’s how its going to stay bud .

Care to state who the other hard man was I didn’t meet Rusty or is that top secret .

If your trying to rile me bud you’ll have to come up with more than suppositions lol,it’s pathetic .

Ask Don whether he turned up mate then ask me for pics of the location ,including selfies and I’ll send to your mobile .

Do your homework before looking stupid mate .

Or continue to look like a real troll and have another meaningless pop .

Up to you bud ,I’m easy .

Regards FD .

7 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

It stands to reason that it's just over 2000yrs old - as this is the year 2021AD.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I'd class myself as - I went to church and Sunday school as a kid. I'm not religious.

......... I try to keep an open mind and not be a c**t.

The bible is interesting reading - I'm not sure how you can write the whole thing off as the words of liars as there are many parts in there about people that were likely to have been around at the time.

If you want to see something really interesting, give the Koran a look as well and note the similarities. 

It's almost as if both could have diverged from the same original texts over hundreds of years of translation and interpretation. 

Thanks for your reply Jon .I’m calling them liars because I don’t believe there is a god and the book apparently is centred around a celestial being referred to as god the creator .

If the book kept to facts of the era and was based on how to live your life according to certain people no one would have a problem with it .Disagree maybe but not question it’s validity .Bring a god into it and you are in the realms of fantasy straight away .Add to that certain miracles and we are into psychotherapy .

The facts Francie states make perfect sense IF there were  a god to instigate it all .

Regards FD 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Thanks for your reply Jon .I’m calling them liars because I don’t believe there is a god and the book apparently is centred around a celestial being referred to as god the creator .

If the book kept to facts of the era and was based on how to live your life according to certain people no one would have a problem with it .Disagree maybe but not question it’s validity .Bring a god into it and you are in the realms of fantasy straight away .Add to that certain miracles and we are into psychotherapy .

The facts Francie states make perfect sense IF there were  a god to instigate it all .

Regards FD 

Have you seen any testimonies of people who have died clinically and have been resuscitated?? And what about people who have died on the operating table and gave accurate details of events and described them to a tee by looking onto themselves whilst being operated on??? They all seem to describe jesus as the same the world over is it fluke?? Or mass hallucinations?? Or is it down to the different realms in the existence of the universe and by dying we move to the spirit realm where the divine are from?? Thats why its called having faith

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Francie said:

Can you not read greb,I know they don't,what I'm saying is,many a debate iv had over the years an even in here folk were using carbon dating to prove me wrong about the age of the earth,whe infact it was bollocks. 

What is the oldest fossil ever found? | HowStuffWorks i did post this earlier but you didn't read it francie about dating the planet

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Have you seen any testimonies of people who have died clinically and have been resuscitated?? And what about people who have died on the operating table and gave accurate details of events and described them to a tee by looking onto themselves whilst being operated on??? They all seem to describe jesus as the same the world over is it fluke?? Or mass hallucinations?? Or is it down to the different realms in the existence of the universe and by dying we move to the spirit realm where the divine are from?? Thats why its called having faith

Do you mean people under the influence of anaesthetic Len ,the dreamers drug it’s called I believe .

See the last few lines are where my issue lies .

All cults have something in common ,they all use fear as the controlling factor .
Im very comfortable with dying, getting cremated and becoming plant fodder end of but others can’t live with that and turn to what I perceive as fantasy in order to prolong an existence .An existence that starts with birth  and ends with death ,no more no less .

Final question Len .What do you think is the purpose of this afterlife mate .

Maybe it’s time to call it quits because we are so far apart ,we ain’t never going to find common ground .

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Or maybe it's the brain getting carried away with itself? 

We are all controlled and ruled by powers way beyond our control, and fd is right ruled by fear ,religion, and I'd give budisham a let off ,all the rest are scare mongers ,yet another decent living human being doesn't need ,native Americans, were near the mark, look up to nature ,work with it ,not rape it ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Do you mean people under the influence of anaesthetic Len ,the dreamers drug it’s called I believe .

See the last few lines are where my issue lies .

All cults have something in common ,they all use fear as the controlling factor .
Im very comfortable with dying, getting cremated and becoming plant fodder end of but others can’t live with that and turn to what I perceive as fantasy in order to prolong an existence .An existence that starts with birth  and ends with death ,no more no less .

Final question Len .What do you think is the purpose of this afterlife mate .

Maybe it’s time to call it quits because we are so far apart ,we ain’t never going to find common ground .

No i mean people dead and brought back to life, outer body experience, some dead longer than thought possible and brought back to life and all say the same things

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Or maybe it's the brain getting carried away with itself? 

I dont know the answer but its fascinating stuff. What is conscience? Where does our ability of self awareness go once we die?? Energy changes form so is that the afterlife? The spirit realm? Who knows thats why its called having faith, after life insurance