More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I dont know the answer but its fascinating stuff. What is conscience? Where does our ability of self awareness go once we die?? Energy changes form so is that the afterlife? The spirit realm? Who knows thats why its called having faith, after life insurance

For every person that says they saw these visions there's others that state it was just empty nothingness. 

Hey, we would all love it if there was an afterlife, maybe we really believe through fear and hope though? 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

For every person that says they saw these visions there's others that state it was just empty nothingness. 

Hey, we would all love it if there was an afterlife, maybe we really believe through fear and hope though? 

If you do through fear or hope then thats your or anybodies choice, me i believe its true from inside my own body hard to describe but its only my own opinion.

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I dont know the answer but its fascinating stuff. What is conscience? Where does our ability of self awareness go once we die?? Energy changes form so is that the afterlife? The spirit realm? Who knows thats why its called having faith, after life insurance

Why does it have to go anywhere Len .Cant it just die with us .

What happens to an animal we eat ,does it not have self awareness or does the dominion overrule their conscious thoughts .No talk of animals in this special place ,animals created by your god apparently .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What happens to an animal we eat ,does it not have self awareness or does the dominion overrule their conscious thoughts .No talk of animals in this special place ,animals created by your god apparently .

Why does it have to go anywhere? Where does it come from in the 1st place?? Its not just a random thing that the universe spits out is it? I dont know and you dont know, however i believe its too smart to be a fluke there for created by the creator AKA God. Look at atoms right down to the smallest particle it has intelligence where did it come from? So is that a fluke the way everything in the universe travels in a circular motion? Right from galaxies to the smallest particle spinning round in the nucleus thats following a pattern in nature was it preprogrammed to do so?? What is genetic traits? Preprogrammed info that determines what the species looks like which can be altered tweeked in the genome itself, thats preprogramming what comes out after birth, so if we can do it now then why cant god have?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Animals have no soul FD,were different from animals,Do animals have the awareness to pray to God or reject him? 

Can animals tell the time? They don't know right from wrong,I know you think we're animals but we're human beings

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why does it have to go anywhere? Where does it come from in the 1st place?? Its not just a random thing that the universe spits out is it? I dont know and you dont know, however i believe its too smart to be a fluke there for created by the creator AKA God. Look at atoms right down to the smallest particle it has intelligence where did it come from? So is that a fluke the way everything in the universe travels in a circular motion? Right from galaxies to the smallest particle spinning round in the nucleus thats following a pattern in nature was it preprogrammed to do so?? What is genetic traits? Preprogrammed info that determines what the species looks like which can be altered tweeked in the genome itself, thats preprogramming what comes out after birth, so if we can do it now then why cant god have?

See to me Len that all means absolutely nothing .Sorry mate .

We are here ,we make the most of our time ,we die .

Very happy with that scenario mate .

Why you feel the need to think so deep beyond the life you have been given fails me .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Animals have no soul FD,were different from animals,Do animals have the awareness to pray to God or reject him? 

Can animals tell the time? They don't know right from wrong,I know you think we're animals but we're human beings

We are animals of the mammalian kind nonetheless, other animals still feel emotions just like we do. 

Truth be told if God was just most of us would end up in hell. 

• Like 2
Just now, foxdropper said:

See to me Len that all means absolutely nothing .Sorry mate .

We are here ,we make the most of our time ,we die .

Very happy with that scenario mate .

Why you feel the need to think so deep beyond the life you have been given fails me .

Why does it fail you? Im happy in my beliefs and have an interest in bigger than us, im not trying to preach to you but showing other differing opinions, but to just think your born and die with nothingness looks to me like a wasted life. However i do firmly believe that something so smart and so diverse as the universe has come about from a big bang where nothing before existed, if nothing existed what banged? I think its tooo far advanced for us to understand fully but something way way superior to us mere mortals knows why it came to being and il put my trust in god

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

To me this is the epitome of it all mate .To me I’m the equal of any animal big or small .We have no soul and are no different to animals .Animals don’t need a god to run their lives neither do I .

Give me an animal any day over a religious person .

Animals are acutely aware of time mate ,more so than ourselves .You are so disconnected to come out with these things it’s unbelievable mate .

Sit in any wood and watch nature follow time bud .Time we also follow if given a chance .

We are humans yes but we don’t own nature neither do we have dominion over animals .We are all part of the natural world where the fittest survive .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why does it fail you? Im happy in my beliefs and have an interest in bigger than us, im not trying to preach to you but showing other differing opinions, but to just think your born and die with nothingness looks to me like a wasted life. However i do firmly believe that something so smart and so diverse as the universe has come about from a big bang where nothing before existed, if nothing existed what banged? I think its tooo far advanced for us to understand fully but something way way superior to us mere mortals knows why it came to being and il put my trust in god

Apologies if I sound condescending bud ,im really not trying to be .

My manner is blunt whether you are just a user name or stood in front of me .

Why the wasted life ,cram as much into it as you can and leave a legacy for those to follow .Nature loves a creature that excels ,excels to benefit the next generation .

The human brain has evolved beyond what it was ever designed to due in no small part to artificial intelligences we have created to apparently aid us in our day to day existence .The mind is a sponge and loves to mess with the balance of everyday life .
Give it an inch and it runs wild ,keep on it and the need for anything spiritual is gained from nature not wandering in search of the impossible .

Love yourself ,respect others ,treat as you find ,work hard and the reward for a full life is there to see .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

To me this is the epitome of it all mate .To me I’m the equal of any animal big or small .We have no soul and are no different to animals .Animals don’t need a god to run their lives neither do I .

Give me an animal any day over a religious person .

Animals are acutely aware of time mate ,more so than ourselves .You are so disconnected to come out with these things it’s unbelievable mate .

Sit in any wood and watch nature follow time bud .Time we also follow if given a chance .

We are humans yes but we don’t own nature neither do we have dominion over animals .We are all part of the natural world where the fittest survive .

So can I kill you then just like you kill these animal? 

If your equal to animals then why do you kill them? 

Why does the law of the land not agree with you?

If you keep kill an animal an it's illegal,then why don't you get done with murder?

You must agree with beastialuty then lol sure why not were just animals?? 

Animals are preprogrammed to follow the seasons FD,they can't comprehend time like we do. 

See thats the problem with evoloution,they teach you that your just an animal,worthless,no meaning in life,hey anything goes,Really good to teach children eh. 

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Apologies if I sound condescending bud ,im really not trying to be .

My manner is blunt whether you are just a user name or stood in front of me .

Why the wasted life ,cram as much into it as you can and leave a legacy for those to follow .Nature loves a creature that excels ,excels to benefit the next generation .

The human brain has evolved beyond what it was ever designed to due in no small part to artificial intelligences we have created to apparently aid us in our day to day existence .The mind is a sponge and loves to mess with the balance of everyday life .
Give it an inch and it runs wild ,keep on it and the need for anything spiritual is gained from nature not wandering in search of the impossible .

Love yourself ,respect others ,treat as you find ,work hard and the reward for a full life is there to see .

No need to apologise to me fd, everybody has their own opinion its called free will, another great thing god instilled in us all lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Francie said:

If you keep kill an animal an it's illegal,then why don't you get done with murder?

Animals are preprogrammed to follow the seasons FD,they can't comprehend time like we do. 

See thats the problem with evoloution,they teach you that your just an animal,worthless,no meaning in life,hey anything goes,Really good to teach children eh. 

So you are denying that we are flesh and blood animals like other creatures on earth? 

You don't accept that we are warm blooded mammals? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ok so we are more intelligent than animals Francie .How we use that intelligence is up to us .Men do kill other men and all amount of atrocities and are punished if caught ,by our society .

Again mate ,the only thing that separates us from animals are the decisions we make regarding other humans based on what other humans think .Something we should of refined by now but can’t seem to master .

Plenty of animal societies chastise others and the young for wrong moves ,it’s how they learn to fit in .We arnt alone where punishment is concerned in nature .

Murder is a human term for the killing of another human .Apes do it all the time ,lion males thrive on it .Our intelligence tells us it’s wrong ,our justice system deals with the aftermath .

The act of killing a person is probably very primitive but usually over the same issues animals kill ,jealousy ,land or just because they can .

I kill animals to eat and because they are pests ,no remorse or excuse needed .Never about dominion just because I can .
Try sitting in a wood for a day and then talk about time Francie .Seasons yes ,time because it’s the right time ,time because something is there to take .Its modern day living thats  fixated on time and live to a clock lol.

Teaching children to use their own minds is what we should be doing not filling them full of the mistakes we have made .

edited to add we are programmed to follow season .Modern living tries to equalise this but it’s there if you let it happen .

You appear very distanced from the natural world Francie .

• Like 1