More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What's drifting, I was replying to Sharks suggestion that Noah possibly thought that dinosaurs weren't clean enough. 

Well noah did save them, theyre known as the shapeshifting reptilians, aka the royal bloodlines haha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

The worldwide flood of the Bible about 4000 year ago

Look atthecoal seams around the globe, all the giant trees washed and covered by sediment from the floods now gets mined as coal, also the water damage caused to the sphinx in egypt?? Sure its in the desert but clearly shows proof of flooding. And why is there no bones below the sedimemtary rocks?? Because the sediment was deposited in the flood days. Also the gem stones that covered the earth and gold in the days before, how come theyre all found in loose gravel or lime stone or sand stone or the gravel mines of australia, same goes, how come theres no fossils in the sea bed??? Its all new earth, maybe god split the pangea super continent and thats why theyre only found in land masses, and your correct, there wasnt much rain in the early days as the mist came from the sea and watered the earth. But people often over look these reasons mate. But god made sure we till the earth and must work for our selves and not the way it was before the flood as man then became corrupt and showed  we basically would feck things up if left idle 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Look atthecoal seams around the globe, all the giant trees washed and covered by sediment from the floods now gets mined as coal, also the water damage caused to the sphinx in egypt?? Sure its in the desert but clearly shows proof of flooding. And why is there no bones below the sedimemtary rocks?? Because the sediment was deposited in the flood days. Also the gem stones that covered the earth and gold in the days before, how come theyre all found in loose gravel or lime stone or sand stone or the gravel mines of australia, same goes, how come theres no fossils in the sea bed??? Its all new earth, maybe god split the pangea super continent and thats why theyre only found in land masses, and your correct, there wasnt much rain in the early days as the mist came from the sea and watered the earth. But people often over look these reasons mate. But god made sure we till the earth and must work for our selves and not the way it was before the flood as man then became corrupt and showed  we basically would feck things up if left idle 

Brilliant Len il have a look now,all  fossils in sedimentary rock?

Edited by Francie
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Interpretation of every single word written in the book is open is open to scrutiny .There’s a reason it’s not in plain English ,modern day plain English .

Yes, it was written over 2000yrs ago by people that didn't speak English and, it has since been translated and reproduced by people over that time.

If you're genuinely interested in why people believe in God and follow the bible, get yourself a copy and read it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Foxdropper you can have a wee troll and giggle at folks beliefs all you want keep saying your not your being sincere and want answers but its obvious your trolling and shite trolling at that.

But the one belief you know is true. Is that this is all a front and a joke. You wouldnt try to wind folk up if you were within slapping distance . We all know you've shat it from more than one member on here.

You better get with the programme real quick and keep your trolling funny from now on. And I'll be checking up on you.

Whatever lol.

The only people unable to debate this are those who’s convictions are too weak to entertain debate .

Its debate .Trolling appears to be the answer to anything that dosnt fit well on the internet you included .Couldn't care less what your views are bud ,you were unable to put them into words the other evening and now your resulting to a cheap post for likes lol ,really mature .
Where you get this no show from is beyond me bud .I’m no fighter too old now but showing up for a chat is no problem .

Your one of those who believes the shit cos it sits well with your attitude towards me .

Ask Don if he turned up lol then get back to me .
Watch all you like Rusty ,they’ll be no change here bud .

Oh and ps . Your shite at threats lol.