More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

11 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Nobody but you is shouting fella and your coming across as quite stupid.  Leave it there as it's a waste of time.

Shouting about what Rusty mate .It’s only debate lol.Far from stupid either .

What you are doing like many others is trying your best to shut me up ,well ain’t working fella .If the threads not for you move on and leave it to those who have the stomach for truth .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

If people aren't trying to preach or convert anybody and are keeping their beliefs to themselves then they have absolutely no need to prove or explain anything to anybody. 

But that’s the age old get out clause mate .I get I’m the antichrist ,annoying and abrupt but surely someone has the minerals enough to tell me what their faith surrounds .I’m not going to take the piss nor hold it against anyone ,genuine .

3 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Ok again fanny boy im not religious but like to believe there is more to life than living and dying . If you cant understand that the  you really are as daft as I think you are.  Theres your answer again . Not that it matters 

There we go straight into abuse .You are one of the closet ,keeping option open types that really don’t know what it is they believe in ,just that it’s better than nothing .Last post to you bud .

Just now, baker boy said:

You're not annoying or abrupt mate you're just a thick boring c**t and probably trolling..?

Ok mate .I think you know different .You and I have many things in common on here from past debates . Classic shut down from a Christian struggling in the face of opposition .Calling me names lol ,I can take that and any more you want to give bud .

Thick ,no ,opposite mate .Trolling whats that anyway .Writing things some don’t agree with lol .
I get the wall going up ,seen it many time .I thought lads on maybe salt of the earth were different but same old ,same old .

Dont bother with the likes for me on other threads bud as you’ve made your feelings plain on this one .

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

"Romans 14-22; Keep your belief about such matters between you and your God"

I'm not in the slightest bit religious, but there's some good advice to be found in the bible.........?

Cheers.

Advice written by men charts ,why should some of it not be good advice .

I have no problem with the book ,it’s content or translations .It’s the myth that surrounds it containing celestial beings that I have issue with .A book written by men pertaining to be the word of something no one can see .

Apologies for rambling mate .

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Likewise I’m not here to promote atheism nor preach to anyone but I’ll sure answer ANY question ,any bodies got to ask on it .

Ive got a few questions for you mate....in no particular order.

Do you book anybody with any kind of faith/belief whatsoever as a Christian ?

Surely the very essence of atheism is that you dont believe any type of God exists so why do you want to know so much about God ?

You seem very determined and tenacious in your pursuit of answers.....why dont you ask some kind of Theologist or go to church or something....im sure a vicar would give you better and clearer answers than a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum...no ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol ,Paul mate .If there’s nothing to hide there nothing to shout down .What is with you christians that says it’s a one way street .I’ll question whenever I feel the need to lol.

Ive shouted down nobody but you’d love it if I did ,prove me to be so far up my arse I won’t listen ,well that ain’t true ,I’m trying to listen but the usual wall has gone up ,the guard is in place and people like you would rather I shut up lol.

It suits some to lecture on things that can’t really be disproven ,are taboo or only when people  susceptible to shit are present .
Most try to shut down questions that don’t fit with the bollocks being portrayed ,wont answer or leave the tricky bits to some else .

Where have I told anyone to think anything ,more a failing of yours mate .

All Ive done is speak openly about myself and asked a few easy questions to those declaring they know different to me .

Some people can’t take the truth ,don’t like being spoken to in a direct manner ,get offended when the question is a bit deep and the usual reaction is to go all defensive which is what your doing .If it’s too tricky for any Christian to answer sincerely then just say and say and save any more misunderstandings 

Look you have just wrote all that on the assumption I am a Christian, your just shouting and not taking anything in, I have not mentioned my religion because I have none, but don’t choose to shout down those that do, I don’t care how we got here, I don’t know the answer nor do you so why get all hot under the collar about it, just respect people are all different ?

22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But that’s the age old get out clause mate .I get I’m the antichrist ,annoying and abrupt but surely someone has the minerals enough to tell me what their faith surrounds .I’m not going to take the piss nor hold it against anyone ,genuine .

What do you think the human conscience is? Where does the life force go after our body had died? And do you think it all came about by fluke?, why does gravity attract? Why does everything spin in circular motion in the universe? Why is maths seen as the universal language? Why is terminal velocity here on earth 126mph? Why is mars gravity only a 3rd of ours? In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth so that covers everything. Do i believe we are just the only living beings in the universe? No. But equally its all gods creation. Who where tge pre adamites? The nephilim? And the humans before us modern versions? Why does the sphinx show water damage if its in a desert? Does thst count for noahs flood? Also the pharos in the bible were found in theyre burial tombs so thats another cross reference of the bible speaking the truth too. Who was jesus? Plenty of witnesses at the time spoke of his miracles and the crucifiction then the resurrection aswell so the bible to me is a historical document and book of guidence for mankind.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Advice written by men charts ,why should some of it not be good advice .

I have no problem with the book ,it’s content or translations .It’s the myth that surrounds it containing celestial beings that I have issue with .A book written by men pertaining to be the word of something no one can see .

Apologies for rambling mate .

There's no myth surrounding the Bible, them men did see,see it with there own eyes. 

An you've called a few lads in here Christians are there not even,but you think your clever FD,that's four diff folk you thought were Christian but ain't lol 

Keep on track?

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"Romans 14-22; Keep your belief about such matters between you and your God"

I'm not in the slightest bit religious, but there's some good advice to be found in the bible.........?

Cheers.

Totally agree....an older brother type friend of mine swears by it he calls it the Highway Code to living a decent life and points me in the direction of certain passages from time to time.... though ive never gone cover to cover with it theres some interesting stuff in there.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What do you think the human conscience is? Where does the life force go after our body had died? And do you think it all came about by fluke?, why does gravity attract? Why does everything spin in circular motion in the universe? Why is maths seen as the universal language? Why is terminal velocity here on earth 126mph? Why is mars gravity only a 3rd of ours? In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth so that covers everything. Do i believe we are just the only living beings in the universe? No. But equally its all gods creation. Who where tge pre adamites? The nephilim? And the humans before us modern versions? Why does the sphinx show water damage if its in a desert? Does thst count for noahs flood? Also the pharos in the bible were found in theyre burial tombs so thats another cross reference of the bible speaking the truth too. Who was jesus? Plenty of witnesses at the time spoke of his miracles and the crucifiction then the resurrection aswell so the bible to me is a historical document and book of guidence for mankind.

Good stuff Len,Jesus has been verified by non biblical texts also,the Bible is one of the most studied books in the world,beleivers an non believers trying to find fault lol 

Its contents has an will be verified.

Edited by Francie
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Totally agree....an older brother type friend of mine swears by it he calls it the Highway Code to living a decent life and points me in the direction of certain passages from time to time.... though ive never gone cover to cover with it theres some interesting stuff in there.

It's possible to live your life according to Christian standards without being a Christian or believing in God or any other gods.

I'm not saying I do; I'm not really into the "turning the other cheek" bit, but conversely, I try to treat others as I'd have them treat me.

I guess age, experience and circumstances have mellowed me considerably ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive got a few questions for you mate....in no particular order.

Do you book anybody with any kind of faith/belief whatsoever as a Christian ?

Surely the very essence of atheism is that you dont believe any type of God exists so why do you want to know so much about God ?

You seem very determined and tenacious in your pursuit of answers.....why dont you ask some kind of Theologist or go to church or something....im sure a vicar would give you better and clearer answers than a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum...no ?

“Do you book anybody with any kind of faith/belief whatsoever as a Christian”

No mate ,I’m fully aware some of you never see a church but  still believe .

I would however question any belief whether Christian or not .

“Surely the very essence of atheism is that you dont believe any type of God exists so why do you want to know so much about God ?”

Its not the god I want to know about mate ,maybe this is where the dialogue is breaking down .It’s the man I’m questioning as to what it is he thinks he believes in .If someone wants to state something with conviction which many have then I’d like to know what that conviction is and based on mate 

Lastly mate ,I’ve asked many people from clergy to teachers to politicians most of whom like to change the subject or talk down to me lol .

The general thing is to put up a wall of none reply .

49 minutes ago,  foxdropper said: 

Likewise I’m not here to promote atheism nor preach to anyone but I’ll sure answer ANY question ,any bodies got to ask on it 

49 minutes ago,  foxdropper said: 

Likewise I’m not here to promote atheism nor preach to anyone but I’ll sure answer ANY question ,any bodies got to ask on it .

I

You seem very determined and tenacious in your pursuit of answers.....why dont you ask some kind of Theologist or go to church or something....im sure a vicar would give you better and clearer answers than a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum...no ?