More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Just now, Francie said:

What do you think they be like?

No fecking idea, maybe their technology turned on them, I should imagine there's potentially millions of civilisations out there so watch MIB for a reference. ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No fecking idea, maybe their technology turned on them, I should imagine there's potentially millions of civilisations out there so watch MIB for a reference. ?

Your watch to much sci fi greb?

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I believe overweight obese people to be weak, probably the weakest of all. 

Just put the buns down, it's that simple but they can't even manage that. 

The weakest of the weak. ??

Tyson fury has plenty of weaknesses, booze, drugs, mental health, obesity and worst of all according to fd faith. 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

But I’m not fat am I? You tried say you done real work an I didn’t other day, that pure Bollocks, I bet I eat more than you but I also bet I do twice or even thrice the graft, your prob lazy aswell, that usually goes hand in had with gluttony ???

You are/were a lanky cnut though, with bad footing over dry stone walls. Like a seal climbing stairs ?

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just for the record Donny boy is too weak to brush his teeth ,too weak to wash his greasy hair or spotty face .He’s also carrying a bit of weight ,straight up lol.Written from my high seat I drove to ??

Seriously how old are you? You remind me of that time Patrick Stewart came out with all those crap craics towards James Corden. 

We've gone from ET, to God, back to ET and then to fat.... I despair ?‍♂️

Whose the fattest on the forum? ?

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I ain’t 30 an here’s one just for you ?D23F44A9-8E4B-4E88-857F-FE92DBCB22DF.jpeg.2a47dc6e82161bfe24599456f92f0616.jpeg

So if I've planned to build a new haul road just jump in the dozer.start the engine and sit back..

And God will drive the dozer and make the new haul road..amazing 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

God helps those who help themselves, try him an see ??

So when the foreman pulls up in the land rover and says what's up have you broken down..

I just tell him god is driving the dozer today ??

I will be straight down the office for a drug and alcohol test ?

• Haha 1
On 21/04/2021 at 21:32, foxdropper said:

Lol keep harping on about your upbringing ,sad yes ,my fault ,no get over it .The violin is worn out mate so I’ll just rub two fingers ,quiet but sincere .

Does being an internet hero make you sleep better ffs .I couldn’t care less about the things you talk about nor do I care whether you know anything about my terriers or me lol.We’ve done the pm thing in good faith .You’ve enough info to ask about if needed but you decide to look the twat and call me out on something you know very little about lol .

The fact you say no one knows me personally is more a failing of yours than mine lol.

I’ve not once thought of you as anything other than stopend off thl never mind a celebrity lol.

I did the internet meet and greet years ago but most of those lads are no longer on here ,driven away by the bollocks no doubt .

Plenty of lads been here digging ,shooting ,flying birds .I don’t mix with legends ,names or hangers on .I’m out the terrier game to all intents and purposes with one thing or another .Mates of mine are commen or garden decent genuine folk with no aspirations of anything other than working the dogs .

I should be flattered but I’ve seen you to be a two faced c**t whos today shown their true colours .

Please feel free to ask a bit more and look a bigger twat than already do .

As for knowing everything ,yes I suppose I do but that’s called education bud not being a “self confessed internet hero “.

I-made the mistake years ago of baring all on here and now pricks like you would throw it back at me .Never again bud . 

Lol.. This cxnt is definitely deluded. Throw what back at you... You think you're the only one who is out doing a bit..lol may that being shooting or any other thing you think no one else gets up to except you jelly roll. 

As for you and your terriers.. Lol., ?

?

• Haha 2

Found that pic of you Don ,hope you don’t mind me sharing .........

50081ED1-4C01-486E-A782-EB8D093D8877.png
Bit sunburnt but still ugly .??

Just along the coast from where you never showed up i believe .?

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. This cxnt is definitely deluded. Throw what back at you... You think you're the only one who is out doing a bit..lol may that being shooting or any other thing you think no one else gets up to except you jelly roll. 

As for you and your terriers.. Lol., ?

?

Let this sink in mate .
“The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.”
.”