Pet hates.

Wifey in the kitchen when I'm cooking. (and don't say she should be cook cos she cant Lol)

Wifey hovering up I f***ing hate that thing and they always do it when you're trying to concentrate on something.

People at junctions and roundabouts that look straight at you then pull out in front of you.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When you clean the misses car out and a week later it looks like it’s been used to smuggle Albanians over the channel. 

That’s my life !

• Haha 1

“Rugby culture”!!…….piss off!, you work in accounts all week you fat prick and your boss is called Susan and she don’t look like she’s been f****d for 3 years ! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s my life !

Phone car Sunday from the wife...this cars pulling to the oneside...me..pull over check...her... haven't got time,got to get to work...so I drives up to the pub..both front tyres f****d,flat? Sunday..only place open is kwickfit? 2 hrs later I'm £268 worse off for 2 tyres,tracking,and balancing ? retardo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Blokes in the pub who wait till the barman has put the drink in front of them to order more drinks one at a time.

People in supermarkets who wait till everything has been rung up before they start looking for their purse then invariably have problems with their card.

People in meetings who ask a question 2 minutes before break time.

The foil packaging pills come in where by the time you've got the pill out it's broken and dust.

Fat women wearing leggings.

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Phone car Sunday from the wife...this cars pulling to the oneside...me..pull over check...her... haven't got time,got to get to work...so I drives up to the pub..both front tyres f****d,flat? Sunday..only place open is kwickfit? 2 hrs later I'm £268 worse off for 2 tyres,tracking,and balancing ? retardo?

Mate, I kid you not, mine walked back in the house at 8am two weeks ago crying and said “I have just put the car in the front ditch” except it was said in an unintelligible Ron Burgundy lost Baxter type way and took me a look out the window to see the arse end of her Volkswagen poking out upright like stone henge from the river at the front of my house !! 

Went out to warm it up, leaned into start and didn’t check if it was in gear…..off it went down the drive, into the little field at the front and splash in the ditch ! 

What can you do……just shake your head, smile and phone for a tractor !

• Haha 4

wooden tops who were happy to pillage the national purse for vaccines they didn’t need ppe taking money for furlough happy with the shutting of the country 

then moan about bills taxes ni etc all going up ? 

you didn’t need to be einstein to realise they will get everything back plus a lot more 

dimlos we’re thinking the government we’re doing it for there good ? 

15 minutes ago, walshie said:

Fat women wearing leggings.

Stretched so tight and so thin across their big sweaty crack that the fibres are actually coming apart and they may as well be naked !

• Haha 2

The obviously out of his canister scruffy c**t who is shouting in A&E waiting areas because someone got sick of him and left him in tatters on the pavement outside a boozer somewhere, bleeding all over the show and frightening little kids and ordinary straight goers…….loath them oxygen thieves !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

The obviously out of his canister scruffy c**t who is shouting in A&E waiting areas because someone got sick of him and left him in tatters on the pavement outside a boozer somewhere, bleeding all over the show and frightening little kids and ordinary straight goers…….loath them oxygen thieves !

????

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Phone call last week , 260 miles away 

“Kids have broke the telly , will a 59 inch fit in the alcove ?” 

i don’t know . measure it. 

“I told you last week , I’m not trained in measuring “ 

could throw her off a bridge 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

In the dressing room before a game and someone starts telling everyone what a good team the opposition are etc etc ! Shut up you c**t ! 

In the dressing room after you just lost a game and some f***ing idiot says “Well done lads, unlucky”……that just used to send me over the edge !

What’s well done about it?….we didn’t want it enough you prize f***ing minge !