Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Just now, MH1 said:

Channel 4 and their efforts to sink lower and lower

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Welcome to Strangers Making Babies, a new Channel 4 series which matches up strangers wanting to have a baby...

Oh mate, the Mrs watches that type of shit, does my head right in! Married at first sight, first dates etc what a pile of shit. In her defence she does also love anything to do with serial killers and murder mysteries ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always see my Mrs roll her eyes when UK adverts come on the telly and every bird on them is married to a wog.......there’s no white families  left in Britain you know, it’s all some blonde sort getting ridden by Jesse f***ing Jackson and a kid in every shade of brown ! 

Pilot ?.....wog

Enjoying lunch at the savoy ?.......wog

Shopping in some high class destination ?.......wog

Space man ?......wog

Captain of and ocean liner ?.....wog 

f***ing breaks me ! .......I’m sat hollering at the box and the old woman is like “why do you let it bother you?”

Yes but have you also noticed in these adverts lately that the silly f****r who trips over or drops a bollock in some way is white !....cos whites clearly cant manage without intelligent black people around to save them..... so f****n predictable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes but have you also noticed in these adverts lately that the silly f****r who trips over or drops a bollock in some way is white !....cos whites clearly cant manage without intelligent black people around to save them..... so f****n predictable.

Mate, don’t even get me started ! Lol

Jobs being handed out based on racial profile, not qualifications.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A Central London employment tribunal found HM Inspector of Police...

Actually, any fuucking profile where the individual is not qualified. Harry for example ?‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

go on wilfy, let it all out!

I also detest these young white people who thinks it’s cool To hang round in the company of wogs ! ......especially young girls, it’s disgusting !

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Another one just come to mind.....these soppy ol duffers in their mobility scooters driving down the middle of the road thinking they're perfectly entitled to be there because they've got wing mirrors !!

Steady there chief, we ain’t got long until that’s us ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Another one just come to mind.....these soppy ol duffers in their mobility scooters driving down the middle of the road thinking they're perfectly entitled to be there because they've got wing mirrors !!

we got one round here, daft old sod has what looks like a pram rain cover over it. he tries to flag you past him but half the time he'd put you into a car on a bend

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

dont see it down here thankfully, they aint here in numbers

Mate of my daughters was telling her the other night that a girl at her uni was chatting to some wog at a disco and asked her to go with her to meet him after he asked.

Daughters mate said “No, I don’t go near them” so the girl went on her own......he raped her and she has just had a week in the hospital with a bad infection getting treated ! 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate of my daughters was telling her the other night that a girl at her uni was chatting to some wog at a disco and asked her to go with her to meet him after he asked.

Daughters mate said “No, I don’t go near them” so the girl went on her own......he raped her and she has just had a week in the hospital with a bad infection getting treated ! 

thats f***ing disgraceful aint it. it stories like that which get full ethnicities tarred with the same brush. My mums stepdad is black, hes Jamaican and you'll never meet a nicer chap. salt of the earth, religious bloke thats not long retired after working hard his whole life but you only hear the horror stories like that don't you.